Villa Sungai Tinggi
Beautiful six bedroom Canggu villa with 100 meters of beach frontage, idyllic gardens, tennis court, chef, and perfect reviews
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bathrooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Sungai Tinggi Canggu…
- There’s an 18m infinity, free-form, greenstone swimming pool sitting amongst expansive rolling lawns as well as a plunge pool with jacuzzi jets at the guesthouse
- A huge open-sided wantilan (village meeting hall) pavilion with two-tiered thatched roof and polished cream terrazzo floors makes up the social hub of the villa
- Guests can savour the incredible ocean views from a range of lounging and dining options including oversized couches, a huge 14-seater dining table or the coconut-shell bar
- The river- and sea-view lounge and veranda in the guesthouse offer a more intimate venue for dining or socialising
- The master suite and study is richly decorated, housed in its own pavilion and featuring alang-alang roof and parquet floors, has a four-poster bed, and a patio opening onto sea views
- The villa has access to a shared tennis court
Idyllic Wedding Venue
A rare find along Bali’s south-west coast, this unique six-bedroom home, comprises a four- bedroom main villa, which can be rented alone, and a charming two-bedroom guesthouse located in a quiet corner of the grounds. Sungai Tinggi Beach Villa enjoys 100 metres of private beach frontage on almost 12,000 sqm of lush gardens, and makes an idyllic wedding venue.
The villa is beautifully designed and blends harmoniously with the natural environment. Coupled with the infectious smiles of the warm and friendly staff, and the amazing cuisine prepared by the dedicated in-house chef, it’s no wonder guests are captivated by Sungai Tinggi Beach Villa’s appeal and authenticity.
Sungai Tinggi Beach Villa is blessed with a sublime beachfront location near the rural village of Pererenan on Bali’s south-west coast. Here guests can take a leisurely sunset stroll along the quiet beach, surf on one of the island’s best breaks, or admire the fishermen in their brightly coloured jukungs (traditional fishing boats) hauling in the daily catch. In this traditional rural setting, where daily offerings at the village temple and meticulous tending of rice fields are the norm, guests are privy to a real slice of local Bali life.
However, should the bright city lights beckon, the upmarket restaurants, bars and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak are just a 30-minute drive away and your car and driver are on standby to whisk you there.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours aand travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.