Umah Daun is an imposing five-bedroom villa presiding over rice fields just north of Umalas village in Bali’s popular Canggu district.
What we love about Umah Daun 5 Bedroom villa Canggu…
- The palatial second-level master suite opening onto a large deck overlooking the rice terraces
- The master suite also has a huge marble-lined bathroom with multi-jet monsoon shower, double basins and statement bathtub
- There’s a superbly equipped open-plan kitchen with climate-controlled wine room
- The air-conditioned library with leather armchairs
- The villa has an air-conditioned billiard room with billiard table, table football and 40-inch TV
- There’s a children’s playroom with 40-inch TV and lots of board games and toys
- Your children will also love the two-level ‘tree house’
- The 17-metre swimming pool with sunken lava-stone recliners and 7-metre wading pool for the kids
- The villa has a huge roof terrace with bar and seating
- The play room with TV, DVD player and PS3; board games; tree house and pool inflatables
- There’s a jacuzzi
Acclaimed Bali architect Jeghier is behind the distinctive design aesthetic – exciting light-filled spaces that flow seamlessly towards the rice fields beyond curved walls of fully retractable bi-fold glass doors. Everything is over-sized for optimum sociability and comfort, from the double-height living room with two distinct seating areas to the huge dining table sculpted from a five-metre slab of solid wood, to the dining bale by the extra-long pool and the enormous sunset roof terrace. The five-bedroom suites are equally generous in size, with supremely comfortable beds and large bathrooms.
Umah Daun’s extensive facilities will keep guests busy all day; there’s a games room with pool table and table football, a media room with 60-inch TV, and a library. Kids are well catered for too, with their own playroom with TV, Nintendo Wii and games, a two-level treehouse, and a large wading pool sectioned off from the main pool. Looking after all guests is the strong staff.
With its stunning design, uncompromising quality and excellent facilities, Umah Daun will appeal to families and groups of friends who appreciate the luxury of abundant indoor and outdoor spaces and entertainment options while relishing the proximity to Bali’s famed sunset beaches and Seminyak’s best restaurants, bars and boutiques a short taxi ride away.
Overlooking an expanse of working rice fields, Umah Daun rests at the end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet Balinese residential area just north of the village of Umalas. ATMs, a mini-mart, a bakery and a health food store are within walking distance, and it’s only a five-kilometre drive to Seminyak’s chic shops and restaurants, or seven to surfing hot-spot Berawa Beach.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.