Dazzling three bedroom in the beautiful and hip Umalas area next to Seminyak
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Guests
- Instant Book
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Songket Umalas…
- The is a newly designed and built villa
- Breakfast is included in the price
- It’s furnished beautifully inside, check out the pictures below!
- The alang-alang ceiling in the living room is extremely impressive
- The huge semi-outdoor bathrooms are delightful
The Short & Sweet
- Who. Cultural enthusiasts looking for some solitude without being too far from the hub, a small bunch of friends, and families with children.
- What. Named after the traditional fabric woven with a mix of metallic and coloured thread exclusively reserved for royalty and special ceremonies, Villa Songket reflects an eclectic Balinese identity melded with contemporary design. Each of the three bedrooms features en-suite bathrooms and high exposed timber ceilings, whilst the open plan living and modern conveniences add to its charm and sense of space. We love the emerald green Java stone swimming pool, lush tropical garden, and the fact that the Master Bedroom is separated from the main house for extra privacy. The Aqua bedroom on the other hand is located on the second level and boasts a rooftop garden bathroom and a balcony overlooking the garden and pool. Thanks to its open-plan concept, modern conveniences, and on-site staff, there’s absolutely nothing you need to worry about while on holiday at Villa Songket.
- Why. Gloriously high timber ceilings and Songket covered cushions of vibrant colours all over, the large walk-in wardrobe of the Master Bedroom and there’s also an outdoor pavilion for some casual relaxation.
- Private pool measuring 11m x 5m and 1,8m deep.
- Lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds.
- The kitchen features a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, toaster and water dispenser.
- Rates include a welcome drink, daily breakfast, WiFi, and services by the villa team.
- Private chef service on request at extra cost.
- Private chef service excluding grocery cost + 15% handling fee.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience. Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 200K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.
- Check-in 2pm
- Check-out 12pm
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply:
i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival.
ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.