Great value open-plan three bedroom Seminyak villa in a lovely quiet location but close to the action
- The beautiful landscaped swimming pool
- The villa is furnished to a high standard
- There’s a wine fridge!
- The bedrooms are large
- The super king-size bed can be swapped for two twin beds if needed
- There’s a large TV in each bedroom
- The villa has a shopping service!
- The villa is easily walkable to great shops and restaurants in Seminyak
Tucked away in a quiet lane off the main streets of Seminyak, is an idyllic paradise you’ll never want to leave. And with absolutely everything you need for a relaxing tropical getaway, why would you? Is a beautiful open plan villa with 3 bedrooms and a stunning landscaped pool all within a short distance of the beach, bars, and restaurants. The villa itself offers exquisite interior and exteriors, carefully decorated and filled with beautifully crafted furniture and stunning Balinese art and finishes. Designed to be as serene and peaceful as can be, you’ll feel your worries and cares drift away from the instant you walk through the door. The living area opens onto the landscaped pool and sundeck, providing a private tropical oasis for you to relax, soak up the sun and enjoy your days. Here you can lie back in designer sun loungers, go for a dip or take in the views of your tropical surroundings. The living space is equipped with plenty of colorful pillows for you to sink into, and a high-quality music station to further set the mood. The spacious dining room also features views of the pool and garden and contains a striking wooden dining table that comfortably seats six. The adjoining kitchen boasts a double fridge and separate wine fridge, a large stove, and a French press coffee maker as well as every appliance you could need including a microwave, blender, and toaster. When you first arrive, you’ll find fresh fruit and tropical welcome drinks waiting for you –starting your holiday in true Balinese style. The 3 bedrooms are spacious and immaculately furnished. The first has a super king or two twin beds and the other two a super king so comfortable you’ll have the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had. All bedrooms open onto the pool and terrace and feature unique headboards made from antique wood carvings. Each room is light and airy, complete with air conditioning and a large TV so you can enjoy some downtime or catch up on your favorite shows. The villa also offers three spacious bathrooms with luxurious rain shower heads and hand showers, as well as a guest toilet by the kitchen and living area. With everything you need for a relaxing holiday and filled with Balinese soul, is a home away from home and the perfect place to unwind with your family and friends. More than just a place to stay, we offer luxury services including:
- Your own private chef on call – so you can enjoy a professionally prepared meal in the comfort of the villa
- A shopping service – so you’ll never need to leave the villa, not unless you want to
- Professional daily housekeeping – so you really can live a life of luxury during your stay
- Our staff can also happily book things in for you, such as restaurants, in-villa massages, and bikes, and our villa manager is always on hand to ensure you’re enjoying your stay.
Other reasons to love this villa :
- Peaceful, quiet area within walking distance from shops, restaurants, entertainment, and the beach
- On-site parking-High speed internet
- International tv channels
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.