Villa The Pala
Hidden six-bedroom cliff-top paradise overlooking the Indian ocean with four dining areas, a 20m swimming pool, fitness room, tennis court, butler and chef.
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bathrooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- Breakfast Included
- Car & Driver Included
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa The Pala Uluwatu…
- There’s a sunken stone amphitheatre that makes a perfect setting for wedding vows or traditional dance performances
- The elegant, comfortable air-conditioned lounge with breezy glass-fronted balcony for splendid ocean views
- The villa has a children’s playroom and games room well equipped with plenty to keep little ones entertained
- The stunning 20-metre cliff-top pool with shallow area for children
- The master suite overlooks the ocean and has a king-size bed, private balcony, walk-in dressing room and big, bright bathroom
- There are four guest suites arranged in pairs, with views over the gardens or the ocean and sliding partition walls that separate sleeping and sitting areas
- The villa staff comprises a villa manager; assistant manager; full-time chef; 24-hour housekeeping, butler service and security; garden and pool staff; maintenance engineer; in-house spa therapists. Babysitters available on request
- Offering an unbeatable cliff-top setting, with large lawns and exceptional purpose-built guest facilities, weddings and events for up to 400 people can be arranged at the estate with prior notice
Superb Wedding and Event Venue
The Pala is one of four luxury villas on the Pandawa Cliff Estate high above the ocean on Bali’s scenic Bukit Peninsula, making a superb wedding and event venue. Four spacious ensuite guest rooms are each divided by sliding screen doors to create either a lounge, study or children’s bedroom. The fifth guest room and the villa’s luxurious master suite offers panoramic views over the 20-metre pool and ocean. The villa has four dining areas, a spa treatment room, fitness room and children’s playroom, along with a sports centre with a tennis and squash court and a large team of staff to take care of every need.
At the end of a winding country lane on Bali’ssouthernmost tip, Peacefully and privately situated, The Pandawa Cliff Estate is a hidden paradise overlooking the Indian ocean from its enchanting cliff-top setting. Apart from a handful of other luxury villas sprinkling the cliff top, and the beach huts and local cafes bordering the white sands of Pandawa Beach far below (named after the five warrior brothers of the Mahabharata epic, whose white stone statues are carved into niches along the road leading down to the beach), there is little development in this unspoiled corner of Bali. But despite its tranquil, rural setting, The Pandawa Cliff Estate is less than a 30minutes’ drive from Bali’s international airport, and within easy reach of several glorious surf beaches, the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, and the many restaurants and beach bars of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.