Wonderfully located, fully staffed four bedroom cliff-top villa with spectacular ocean views, tennis court, squash court, spa and gym.
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Certified CHSE
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Rose Uluwatu…
- The delightful open-sided, upper-floor living area with spectacular ocean views and plentiful seating
- The villa has a TV lounge and bar counter with a massive semi-circular couch facing a 50-inch TV with Satellite channels, DVD and Blu-ray player
- There are two large furnished decks in the cliff-top garden – one poolside, the other adjoining the dining room
- The 17-metre cliff-top infinity swimming pool
- The four almost identical ensuite bedrooms – two king-bedded and two twin-bedded – create an ideal setup for families
- All rooms feature sliding glass doors opening onto either balconies or terraces overlooking the pool, gardens and ocean
- The bathrooms feature teak woodwork, marble floors and vanities, freestanding bathtubs, well-lit fitted dressing areas and glass-enclosed showers
- The villa is fully staffed, with a manager; assistant manager; full-time chef; 24-hour housekeeping, butler service and security; garden and pool staff; maintenance engineer; in-house spa therapist. Babysitters available on request
- The villa has a full-size tennis court, a squash court, spa and gym
A Superb Wedding and Event Venue
The Pandawa Cliff Estate is set high above the ocean on Bali’s scenic Bukit Peninsula, making a superb wedding and event venue. Villa Rose, one of three luxury rental properties on the estate, embraces its sublime cliff-top setting with an elegant, open-sided lounge and a grand dining room where glass doors slide back completely to the gardens and 17-metre infinity-edge pool. Four spacious ensuite bedrooms – two kings and two twins – are ideally set up for families, while a sports centre, tennis court, spa, and large team of professional staff, take care of every holiday need.
At the end of a winding country lane on Bali’s southernmost tip, Peacefully and privately situated, The Pandawa Cliff Estate is a hidden paradise overlooking the Indian ocean from its enchanting cliff-top setting.
Apart from a handful of other luxury villas sprinkling the cliff top, and the beach huts and local cafes bordering the white sands of Pandawa Beach far below (named after the five warrior brothers of the Mahabharata epic, whose white stone statues are carved into niches along the road leading down to the beach), there is little development in this unspoiled corner of Bali. But despite its tranquil, rural setting, The Pandawa Cliff Estate is less than 30 minutes drive from Bali’s international airport, and within easy reach of several glorious surf beaches, the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, and the many restaurants and beach bars of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.