Breathtaking four bedroom cliff-top villa on Bali’s famed Bukit peninsular close to Bali’s world-renowned surf breaks
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Instant Book
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Hamsa Uluwatu…
- Villa Hamsa is well equipped for families with young children. Facilities include a high chair; cot; pool toys; Playstation. Other equipment can be hired on request (extra charges apply)
- The villa has ten staff members, including a villa manager; villa attendants; chef; gardener; engineer; security. Additional staff (eg babysitters, massage and beauty therapists) are available at an additional charge
- The villa was its own gym with treadmill, cycle, cross-trainer, weights bench; in-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu carried out by professional beauty therapists in the massage room
- There’s a huge emperor-sided bed in the master bedroom; all three guest bedrooms have twin beds that can be converted to kings
- The master ensuite has an indoor and alfresco shower – both with stunning ocean vistas
- The 14-metre private pool with sun deck
- There’s a beautiful alfresco dining terrace
Spectacular Ocean Views
4-bedroom Villa Hamsa forms one half of the Sohamsa Ocean Estate, together with 5- bedroom Villa Soham. These magnificent, modern, cliff-top villas lie on the southernmost tip of Bali’s ruggedly beautiful Bukit peninsula. Villa Hamsa offers spectacular ocean views, stunning living space, a large swimming pool, gym and massage room. Fully staffed, including a skilled chef and a driver with a 7-seater car, Villa Hamsa is perfect for guests seeking a luxury villa holiday off the beaten track yet within easy reach of the airport, Bali’s world-renowned surf breaks, beautiful sandy coves, the revered sea temple of Uluwatu and some excellent restaurants.
Sohamsa Ocean Estate lies at the edge of the Bukit peninsula, a limestone plateau on Bali’s delightfully unspoiled southernmost tip. It rests within an exclusive enclave of luxury villas that line the cliff high above the Indian Ocean – seemingly miles away from the island’s busiest tourist districts yet just half an hour from the airport. While there is little within walking distance in this dramatic rural setting, just two kilometres away is Pandawa Beach with its stretch of white sand, local cafes and sea sports. Hidden beach coves and famed surf breaks are within easy reach, as is the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, some very cool beach clubs and the restaurants of Jimbaran Bay and Nusa Dua.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.
Please note: Bookings that fall outside of these periods are restricted to a minimum stay of
- Check-in 2.00pm
- Check-out 12.00pm
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply:
i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival.
ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.