Villa Cantik Pandawa
Breathtaking cliff-top six-bedroom villa with stunning sea views, gym, and close to one of Bali’s best beaches.
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bathrooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Cantik Pandawa Uluwatu…
- The villa has a media and business centre with a desk, karaoke machine, Apple TV, wall-mounted TV screen and lounge seating
- The air-conditioned gym with Apple TV, sound system and exercise equipment including treadmill, free weights, cross trainer, multi-purpose weights machine
- There’s a massage room with two treatment tables and ambient lighting
- There are two-tiered 10-metre swimming pools with decorative fire pits
- The alfresco wining and dining spaces (20 guests), including an entertainment area with a full-service bar, billiards table and bar seating
- There’s a turndown service
- Private balconies and porches are attached to four of the rooms
- The relaxation gazebo nestled within the lush tropical garden
Panoramic Sea Views
The sumptuously designed, fully staffed Villa Cantik rests atop a bluff with panoramic views of the sea. It is located just four kilometres from the sweeping sands of Pandawa Beach on the Bukit Peninsula in South Bali and comes equipped with six ensuite bedrooms, two swimming pools, a private gym, a massage room and expansive indoor and outdoor living spaces. Worlds away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta and Seminyak, Villa Cantik offers a private, secluded stay for guests looking to unwind in a refined atmosphere. It’s perfect for family holidays, groups of friends, or colleagues on work retreats. Villa Cantik is located on the Bukit Peninsula in rural South Bali; a 30-minute drive from the international airport and just moments away from the white sands of some of the islands most pristine beaches. It offers elevated ocean views and is within easy reach of many of Bali’s world-renowned surf breaks, including Uluwatu, Green Bowl, Padang Padang andGeger Beach. Guests can try paragliding from dramatic sea cliffs, play a game of golf at the Pandava Beach Country Club, visit the fine-dining establishments, boutiques and spas in neighbouring Nusa Dua, or enjoy a seafood feast on the beach at Jimbaran. The sunset Kecak fire dance performance at the iconic sea temple, Pura Luhur Uluwatu, should not be missed and is less than half an hour’s drive from Villa Cantik. All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.