Villa Bulan Madu
Luxurious and romantic one-bedroom Uluwatu villa with a full complement of professional staff, great views, and superb reviews.
What we love about Villa Bulan Madu Uluwatu…
- The villa has 10 staff (shared), including villa manager; chef; assistant chef; villa attendants; garden and pool maintenance staff; security
- There’s an elevated living area which is open on two sides
- The master bedroom has a king-sized bed with canopied drapes and is exquisitely decorated and furnished
- Sumptuous ensuite bathroom with double Palimanan stone bathtub, rain shower, floating vanity unit, sculptured terrazzo washbasin and optional blinds for absolute privacy
- There’s a thatched Bale relaxation pavilion
Some of the Most Luxurious Privacy in Bali
For a one-bedroom villa, Bulan Madu is surprisingly large and offers couples some of the most luxurious privacy in Bali. The ocean vista, exquisite sunsets, private pool, semi-alfresco lounge, massive open-air bathroom and a super-cosy chamber combine to make it the epitome of Balinese romance. The villa is self-contained and attended by a full complement of very discreet staff who will cook, clean and chauffeur; guests will be pampered or left alone in accordance with their wishes. Dominated by views of a forested valley and the ocean, and serenaded by the sounds of falling water, the tranquillity here is unmatched.
The villa is located far from the madding crowd, a couple of kilometres from the ocean in a rural area of Bali’s beautiful and rugged Bukit Peninsula. Amenities within walking distance of the villa are limited to the tiny village of Pecatu, thus the services of a car and driver are essential for guests wishing to explore. Once in the car, however, some of Bali’s best beaches are on your doorstep, as are some great restaurants, cultural activities, shops, cafes and golf courses.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 300K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.
Please note: Bookings that fall outside of these periods are restricted to a minimum stay of
- Check-in 2.00pm
- Check-out 12.00pm
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply:
i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival.
ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.