Villa Shinta Dewi
Sophisticated and luxurious three-bedroom Ubud villa with large pool, gym, full staff service and excellent reviews.
What we love about Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud…
- Villa Shinta Dewi is well equipped for families and can provide baby cots, highchairs, booster seats, and pool fence on request
- The villa has its own air-conditioned gym with a running machine, stationary cycle, and weight bench
- There’s a large 16-meter swimming pool lined with sun loungers and beanbags
- The barbecue terrace with table for eight and a large cushion-covered balé
- The villas have 2x daily drop-offs to Ubud town centre
- The villa has a Sonos / BOSE sound system
- There’s twenty-four-hour security
Traditional Bali Living
Traditional Bali-style indoor/outdoor living, stylish interiors, and attentive staff are the promise of Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud. This contemporary two-storey villa has been decorated with taste and attention to detail by the owners, who regularly stay: there’s everything from top-quality mattresses and linen in the bedrooms to Champagne and Martini glasses in the chef’s kitchen. The multiple living areas, four bedrooms (one converts to a media room), gym and massage room, and large pool make this perfect for up to 11 guests. The villa rests just outside a rural village five minutes from the galleries, restaurants, and shops of Ubud.
Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud rests on the edge of Tegallantang, a quiet village just north of Ubud. The villa looks towards a verdant wall of mature trees edging the ravine at the bottom of the garden. Life is unhurried in this peaceful rice-farming neighbourhood of Balinese families and traditional temples. Yet within a short walk are signs of more modern times – a growing number of excellent warungs (local cafés) and even a batik studio. A few kilometres south, central Ubud beckons with museums, galleries, temples, boutiques, restaurants, and spas.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 350K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.