Sensational luxury six-bedroom villa in heart of Ubud with gym, playroom, studio, 25m swimming pool, lush tropical gardens, and brilliant reviews.
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa San Ubud…
- The villa has two media rooms; one off the main living area and features a state-of-the-art home theatre system, the other in the master suite
- The master suite comprises two generous sized bedrooms (one king and one twin room) adjoined by a family/entertainment room with state-of-the-art entertainment and lounge
- The guest suites are located in separate pavilions around the main building, eight more adults are accommodated in two king bedrooms and two twin bedrooms convertible king (two extra beds are available upon request)
- Entertainment includes an iPod dock and speakers in every room; 2 home theatre systems incorporating satellite flat-screen TV, DVD Player, and stereo system; books; games; gym equipment; BBQ
- The villa is suitable for casual, poolside wedding receptions and parties of up to 50 people
- The Tree-shaded terrace – ideal for yoga/meditation accommodating up to 15 people
- There’s an artist studio on the top level of the villa
A Private and Serene Oasis
In central Bali, near Ubud’s Royal Palace and only minutes from sensational shopping, superb spas, classic cultural performances, and luxuriant rice fields, Villa San lies in a private and serene oasis. With open-sided living and dining areas, Villa San also features an entertainment lounge, gym, playroom, studio, and meditation terrace, and comfortably accommodates 12 people in six large bedrooms nestled around a 25m lap pool – all set within lush tropical gardens. Friendly professional staff makes guests feel totally relaxed at this spacious villa, which is particularly suitable for an extended family or a group of friends.
Villa San is a stone’s throw from Ubud’s Royal Palace – where cultural performances are held nightly – and very convenient for many of Ubud’s favorite treasures and attractions. While the property itself is very quiet and private, a vast, bustling local market is only 300m from the front door while a delightful variety of high-quality restaurants and cafés can be found in and around the centre of town.
Ubud and her surrounding small villages are rich in culture and art. Many villages focus on a specific craft – such as woodworking, stone carving, ikat weaving, or batik painting. These crafts are not just for the tourists, they have formed the livelihoods of these Balinese villagers for several hundred years. Guests can visit, watch, and in many cases take classes – learning to cook local food, carve a wooden mask, dye a batik scarf, dance in a traditional performance, play an ancient brass musical instrument, or attend a life drawing session.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 350K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.