Villa Omah Padi
Five bedroom Ubud villa with a luscious garden, stunning views, and unbeatable reviews!
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Instant Book
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Omah Padi Ubud…
- The villa is nestled in an authentic Balinese village surrounded by beautiful landscapes with green rice paddies as far as the eye can see
- Located on the upper level is the air-conditioned luxurious master bedroom featuring a terrace with chairs
- Two bedrooms are located in stand-alone bungalows perfect for those seeking a bit more privacy
- The open-air living and dining area provides a stunning view over the luscious green garden
- There’s a 16-metre infinity pool with a shallow area for the little ones
THIS VILLA INCLUDES: Butler
Discover the ultimate privilege of staying in a luxury private villa in a traditional area being famously known as the most artistic, spiritual, and cultural centre of Bali – the mystical Ubud. Nestled in an authentic Balinese village surrounded by beautiful landscapes with green rice paddies as far as the eye can see yet still close to the cultural centre of Ubud, this 5-bedroom sanctuary is built with natural materials, traditional alang-alang rooftops, and natural stone walls. This villa is ideal for families or groups of friends looking for a unique serene private getaway with modern comforts and tranquil surroundings. Featuring a stunning infinity pool stretching out to 16 m. with a shallow area for the little ones the villa offers an intimate and indulgent private villa experience with home comforts and personalized service of gracious Balinese hospitality. The open-air living and dining area provides a stunning view over the luscious green garden and boasts a wooden table and benches for a large group to enjoy a meal together.
Located on the upper level is the air-conditioned luxurious master bedroom featuring a terrace with relaxing chairs where you can sit and enjoy the stunning view over the garden and surrounding landscapes. There is a king-size canopied bed and a flat-screen TV with a DVD player. The en-suite bedroom features a stone bathtub for ultimate relaxation along with a rain shower and twin washbasins with all guest amenities.
- The 4 guest bedrooms all have air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms with rain-showers.
- Two of the guest bedrooms are situated beneath the master bedroom, making it a perfect family compound. One room has twin beds and the other a comfortable double bed. The last two bedrooms are located in stand-alone bungalows perfect for those seeking a bit more privacy. The rooms have glass sliding doors opening up to the garden and private verandas with large sofas. Inside there are stunning double beds made with bamboo and surrounded by mosquito nets.
- Internet wi-fi
- Daily housekeeping
- 1-time Continental breakfast on the first morning
- Welcome drink, fruit basket, flower arrangement
- Private swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV
- Linens and towels provided
- 12-hours butler service
- Night security staff
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 350K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.