Retreat Villa with Rice Paddies Surrounding at Villa Kelusa, the true definition of being magical.
Nestled on the edge of a tropical forest and has an unlimited spread of green views. Located in Kelusa village, 20 minutes from Ubud centre. The location also translates as ‘meant for you to untangle yourself from the hustle and energy-draining routines’. Having the beautiful paddy field landscape, bordered by a vast green forest and the silhouette of a mountain from afar, this luxury villa in Ubud offers you a view that gives peace to your body and soul.
Villa Kelusa consists of 4 bedrooms, all of which are using traditional Balinese design along with their cultural architecture. Wooden blocks combined with solid concrete walls and a high thatched roof give the perfect ambience along with the serene atmosphere of Kelusa village. All of the green-scenery glass-door bedrooms have a stone bathtub with a grand view of paddy fields. Which you can enjoy while having a relaxing bath.
A Perfect Magical Retreat Villa
The clear, blue pool is just the right size for a refreshing dip. It also has a view of the cascading paddy field. Facing to the west where the sun sets behind the tropical jungle of Ubud. Since the dock is side to side with the living room, you can unwind with great air, great sunlight, and while enjoying a perfect panoramic view. A serene environment where one can unwind from all their worries and find peace of mind in this beautiful place filled with nature. It’s no wonder why Villa Kelusa is among the most visited villa on our list.
The living room and kitchen are large semi-outdoor pavilions, which you can find next to the pool and a small fine-looking pond. The kitchen is fully furnished and ready to roll. All of these sections of the villa are completed with a well-maintained green garden to enhance the quality of your stay at this private villa in Ubud.
Book Your Next Holiday in Ubud at Villa Kelusa
This villa is not only a luxurious villa with beautiful sceneries and accommodation. It also has many opportunities for you to explore the local area. You can also explore the area by strolling or riding a bicycle assisted by the staff upon request and availability. The staff are ready to welcome and assist you with their finest Balinese hospitality. They are always available at the villa to make sure you have the best experience staying on the property. Should you have any requests, the staff will take care of them and do the extra mile for you.
Meanwhile, if you want to visit restaurants, cafés, spas, or shops, they are only about half an hour’s drive away. Regardless of who you are travelling with, the private Villa Kelusa in Ubud is the best choice for you.
- Location: Br. Ayah, Kelusa, Payangan (North Ubud).
- Capacity: Accommodating up 10 people comfortably with extra media room which can be converted into the 5th bedroom.
- Villa Areas: There are 2 living areas, 2 dining areas and 2 pools. There are 4 bedrooms, parking area, and wide lawn area /garden.
- Pool: There are two swimming pools.
- Staff: Villa Manager, Cook, Housekeeper, Gardener, Security.
- Dining: Indonesian & Western meals, further discussion and advance order would be very much appreciated.
- Communication: Wi-Fi connection in all areas provides you the unlimited internet access.
- Entertainment: TV with international channels.
- Spaces: The Villa has plenty of garden spaces for families, BBQ, etc.
- Spa: We will arrange the therapist to come to the villa.
- Tour: Tour can be arranged with additional cost.
- Events and Weddings: Event and wedding occasions are possible. We can accommodate up to 150 guests at a standing party.
- Property Area: 4.700 sqm.
- Villa Facilities: The villa provides you with TV, BBQ, AC in all rooms, and kitchen.