Presents the charm of natural beauty and luxury of accommodation in the simplicity and warmth of Balinese culture and local customs.
Perhaps there are those of you who feel less vacationing in Bali without staying in a Balinese-style home. Villa Cemadik Ubud is the answer. This Villa consists of three bedrooms each comes with a double bed, TV, DVD and also an en-suite bathroom. However, the more interesting thing is not the rooms, but how the building is designed in such a way similar to Balinese houses in general with a little touch of Dutch architecture because the first owner was Dutch. Villa Cemadik presents the charm of natural beauty and luxury of accommodation in the simplicity and warmth of Balinese culture and local customs. The entire decoration and architecture of this luxury villa is made with the addition of Balinese carvings and decorated with a Garuda statue which is one of the Balinese mythology creatures full of meaning in Hindu culture. Besides that, this villa also has a large garden area planted with fruit trees and flowers.
Villa Cemadik Ubud does not only presents the comfort and luxury of room accommodation in intense Balinese nuances but also provides a warm and intimate service like the local culture in which to us guests are people we respect and we must take good care of. Once you set foot in Villa Cemadik, the staff will readily assist you. They have also previously made sure all areas are clean; all rooms are neatly arranged so that when you arrive at the villa you can immediately rest comfortably in your room. Or you can also explore the area around the villa if you feel bored being in the room for too long. You only need to contact your butler and tell him that you want to explore the surrounding villages, so he will be happy to arrange and take you around.
If you want to go to Ubud, we will also arrange your transportation to and from Ubud which is located about 20 minutes from the villa by car if the traffic is smooth. But if you are thinking of spending time in this private villa Ubud, we also have a pool which is located right in the backyard of the Villa with open views directly to the green and wide rice fields next to and behind the Villa. Besides, spa or massage services can also be arranged at the Villa without having to go to Ubud, so you can relax and enjoy the treatment near the pool with a beautiful view of rice fields.
- Location: Br. Cemadik, Pejeng, Ubud.
- Capacity: Accommodating up 6 people comfortably.
- Villa Areas: There are 1 living room, 1 dining area and 1 pool. There are 3 bedrooms, parking area, and wide lawn area /garden.
- Pool: There is one pool.
- Staff: Villa Manager, Cook, Housekeeper, Gardener, Security.
- Dining: Indonesian & Western meals, further discussion and advance order would be very much appreciated.
- Communication: Wi-Fi connection in all areas provides you the unlimited internet access.
- Entertainment: TV with international channels.
- Spaces: The Villa has plenty of garden spaces for families, BBQ, etc.
- Spa: The guests can also have spa treatment at the villa, we will arrange the therapist to come to the villa.
- Tour: Tour can be arranged with additional cost.
- Events and Weddings: Event with up to 50 guests standing party is possible to arrange at the villa.
- Property Area: 3.150 sqm
- Villa Facilities: The villa provides you with TV, BBQ, AC in all rooms, and kitchen.