Villa Amaru is nestled in Sayan Ridge, providing a peaceful environment for your vacation. It is a luxurious villa that has a lot to offer.
The Ayung river gorge, located below Villa Amaru, offers panoramic views of Bali’s volcano range and terraced rice fields. The architectural design of villa Amaru is one of a kind. The architect Made Wijaya says that the design is inspired by Arne Hasselquist’s “David Bowie House” in Mustique, on which he collaborated with Linda Garland.
There are four rooms that make up Villa Amaru. Each one is a serene hideaway where you can escape the world. All of these rooms offer a luxurious stay, and the whole villa is serene and peaceful. Whether you want to lounge in the beautiful garden under the palm trees or sit in a lavishly luxurious living room, Villa Amaru has it all. In fact, the rooms have incorporated elements of the Malay house, the Balinese Balé, and the Baronial guesthouses of Dutch colonial hill stations. The open, transparent house is a delight as one wanders through the majestic gardens and vistas. To vary the ambiance in each of the rooms, interspersed with airy, tranquil public spaces, is the goal.
The house is a pleasant journey through a beautiful garden and magnificent vistas, a walk through a detached palace. The bases of the stilt houses near the swimming pool were carved by Ubud-born artist Wayan Cemul, and the Ubud-born sculptor Pintor Sirait worked on the porte-cochere and suspended stairca. This place has a gorgeous swimming pool on the edge of a green valley. Enjoy the day with a swim and soak up the tropical sun while admiring the clear night sky or reading a book. You must not miss this spot, whether you choose to swim, read a book, or admire the clear starry sky at night.
An interesting assortment of Indonesian ethnic art, both built in as doors and windows or as artwork embellishments. All of these come from Sumba, Nias, Kalimantan, and North Sumatra. Moreover, soft furnishing in the villas is use high-quality ikat textiles.
Time to Book The Villa Amaru
The staff and amenities at Villa Amaru are what make it unique. Every morning, the staff performs a Balinese ritual around the property to provide you with the finest hospitality. Here you can eat delicious dishes delivered to your rooms. Every aspect of Villa Amaru is designed to ensure you have a memorable stay in one of Ubud’s most luxury villas.
In addition to being a luxurious villa with wonderful views, this villa has activities for you to explore the local area. You may also explore the area by walking or cycling with the help of the staff if they are available. Above all, the staff will provide excellent Balinese hospitality and assist you. Furthermore, they will be present at the villa to ensure that you have a pleasant stay. If you have any requests, the staff will take care of them, and will do everything in their power.
Restaurants, cafés, spas, and shops are all within reach of the villa. Regardless of who you are traveling with, Villa Amaru in Ubud is the best option.
- Location: Jl. Raya Sayan, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571
- Capacity: Accommodating up 8 people comfortably.
- Villa Areas: There are 1 living area, 1 pool, 1 kitchen, 1 dining area, 4 bedrooms, garage, garden and fish pond.
- Pool: There is one big pool.
- Staff: Villa Manager, Cook, Housekeeper, Gardener, Security.
- Dining: Indonesian & Western meals, further discussion and advance order would be very much appreciated.
- Communication: Wi-Fi connection in all areas provides you the unlimited internet access.
- Spaces: The Villa has plenty of garden spaces for families, BBQ, etc.
- Spa: We will arrange the therapist to come to the villa.
- Tour: Tour can be arranged with additional cost.
- Villa Facilities: The villa provides you with air conditioner in all rooms, free wifi, kitchen.