Beautiful four bedroom villa with a butler and chef, surrounded by lush rainforsest and just 5km from central Ubud. Fantastic reviews.
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Alamanda Ubud…
- The villa has a T-shaped open-sided living area featuring polished wood floors, high ceilings and overhead fans, daybeds and various spaces for relaxation
- The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and is perfect for honeymooners with polished wood floors and high-vaulted alang-alang ceilings and glass sliding doors with louvre shutters leading onto an outdoor terrace furnished with a daybed
- There’s an air-conditioned media room with a large flat-screen TV, DVD player, games and toys, beanbags and sofas
- The intimate lawn area is perfect for small weddings, blessings or private yoga sessions
- The 13m x 9m blue-tiled infinity-edge swimming pool
- The villa has a Palimanan stone pool terrace with sun loungers and an outdoor dining table for casual dining
- There’s a separate garden suite housed in a separate pavilion located next to the media room, this king-sized bedroom features polished wood floors and high-vaulted alang-alang ceilings
Perched high on a river gorge near Bali’s cultural centre, Ubud, Villa Alamanda’s graceful architecture harmonises with its dramatic tropical environment. Inside, elegant teak furniture is complemented by clean lines, natural colours and local artwork. A sizeable, open-air lounge and dining terrace overhangs the jungle, creating interaction with the stunning scenery. This classic Bali villa sleeps up to eight people in four stylish en-suite bedrooms. Steps from the villa’s living area lead down into the garden where the swimming pool and bale provide the perfect spots for relaxation. The garden is large enough for children to play and for entertaining.
Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, Villa Alamanda is located five kilometres from Ubudnear the sleepy wood-carvers village of Tengkulak. This traditional village offers a fascinating insight into daily Balinese life including the colourful and hypnotic Hindu ceremonies.
While the villa enjoys a remote and quiet setting it is only a short drive to many of Bali’stourist hot spots including the famous Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), the UNESCO rice fields ofTegallalang, the Tirta Girtu water temple at Tampak Siring, and the Bali Marine and SafariPark
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.