Modern, Balinese style three bedroom villa with fairway views in unspoilt Tanah Lot.
What we love about Villa Surya Tanah Lot…
- The master bedroom situated downstairs is spacious with marble floors
- The living and dining area at Villa Surya is tastefully decorated and fully air-conditioned
- The living area is equipped with a large sofa, plasma television, DVD/CD players, DVD library, iPod speaker, and wireless internet access
- The kitchen is modern and well designed with opening wooden doors through to the dining area
- The villa cook is fully trained and can prepare both western and Indonesian cuisine based on the menu provided in the villa
- The master bedroom is furnished with a king-sized four-poster bed
The living and dining area at Villa Surya is tastefully decorated and fully air-conditioned. The dining area seats eight people comfortably. The living area is equipped with a large sofa, plasma television, DVD/CD players, DVD library, iPod speaker, and wireless internet access. The kitchen is modern and well designed with opening wooden doors through to the dining area. The kitchen doors can also be closed for privacy when entertaining. The kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, large oven, and microwave. The villa cook is fully trained and can prepare both western and Indonesian cuisine based on the menu provided in the villa. The master bedroom situated downstairs is spacious with marble floors. Furnished with a king-sized four-poster bed and mosquito net, a lazy chair, bedside tables, flat-screen television with cable connection, fax machine, and IDD telephone. The stunning marble bathroom en-suite features a large sunken bathtub, separate shower, toilet, and double vanity. There is also his and hers separate dressing area with a safe deposit box. The sliding doors from the master bedroom open out to the plunge pool and the bale bengong. Upstairs, the second bedroom features a queen-sized bed with side tables, spacious cupboards, en-suite marble bathroom with a bathtub and shower. The third bedroom features two twin beds with a private marble bathroom en-suite and direct access to the large upstairs balcony. Furnished with a large day bed with scattered cushions for relaxation, four rattan chairs, two additional chairs for lounging, a large Javanese antique chest, and a dining table suitable for eight people. The upstairs pavilion is fitted with bamboo blinds for complete privacy and a sound system so music can be enjoyed whilst lounging. Villa Surya is also equipped with a private plunge pool, loungers, and sun umbrella. A bale bengong with a thatched roof is the perfect place to enjoy in-villa massages and spa treatments or simply relaxing with a good book. Villa Surya is a 45-minute drive from Bali’s international airport and 25 minutes from Seminyak perfect for couples and families and for those who simply wish to enjoy the peace and seclusion of Bali. Villa Surya comfortably
Rental rate inclusions:
• Full staff including a private cook
• In-house laundry excluding dry cleaning
• Wireless Internet Access
• A 6 seats car with driver for 8 consecutive hours includes petrol accommodates up to 6 people.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 350K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee is payable to driver directly.