Villa Seseh Beach I
Luxurious, fully staffed five-bedroom villa with indoor and outdoor dining rooms, bar, and sea views. Exceptional reviews.
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Car & Driver Included
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Seseh Beach I Tanah Lot…
- The villa is fully staffed, with a villa manager; private chef; villa attendants; security; gardener, and maintenance team. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- Seseh Beach Villa is well equipped for families. Facilities include children’s pool; cutlery and plates; baby cot; high chair; DVDs; toys and pool toys
- There are TVs in all rooms including living room and bedrooms; DVD player; surround sound; iPod docks in each room (Bluetooth or cable through Sonos system; Xbox; PlayStation
- There’s an open-sided dining pavilion (seats 12) overlooking the garden and pool
- The spacious, elegant dining room seating up to 14 guests
- The villa has a bar and social seating area
- The expansive, manicured tropical garden.
Contemporary, Five-Bedroom Holiday Villa.
Seseh Beach Villa is a contemporary, five-bedroom holiday villa that sits just back from the sands of Seseh Beach in southwest Bali. With a full complement of staff, luxurious accommodation including a children’s bunk room, lots of facilities, indoor and outdoor dining rooms and a bar area, and a private pool with sun decks and relaxation pavilion, the villa is well-suited to family groups or large groups of friends who wish to relax in peace.
Seseh Beach Villa is separated from the beach only by a small river and lane. A driveway at the side provides access to the beach. The villa is located in Seseh, a traditional village that has a very strong sense of community and still retains the customs and culture of old Bali. There are no sophisticated facilities in the local area, so activities will be limited to walks on the beach (the sea is unsafe for swimming here), or gentle hikes through the glorious rice fields. Alternatively, you can join in with village life and witness one of the fascinating, frequently held ceremonies that take place at Seseh’s important temple by the beach.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 300K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.
Please note: Bookings that fall outside of these periods are restricted to a minimum stay of
- Check-in 2.00pm
- Check-out 12.00pm
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply:
i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival.
ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.