Delightful five-bedroom beachfront family villa with tennis court, billiards table, 20m swimming pool, professional staff service and stunning reviews.
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
- The villa offers a selection menu featuring a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- The villa staff comprises the villa manager; chef; driver; 4 housekeepers; 3 gardeners; pool attendant; 5 guards providing 24-hour security. Masseuse and babysitter on request
- The extra-large manicured lawn area perfect for events
- Inside, there’s a dining area with a 3m long dining table in an open-sided living and dining pavilion overlooking the pool
- Outside there’s an outdoor ten-seater table shaded by sail, a lumbung (rice barn) perfect for relaxing, and a massage balé
- The 20m greenstone pool
- The super-king master suite is a stand-alone, ocean-view suite with lofty thatched roof and teak floors and a super king-sized four-poster bed
- The Bose music system in living/dining and pool area; large flat-screen satellite TV with DVD and sound system in the games room; snooker table; table tennis
Beautiful Five-Bedroom Home Beachfront Home Nestled Between Rice Fields and the Ocean
Villa Maridadi is a beautiful five-bedroom home beachfront home nestled between rice fields and the ocean in the traditional village of Cemagi on Bali’s southwest coast. With traditional alang-alang roofs, lush tropical gardens, 20m swimming pool, lavish living spaces and spectacular views this villa exudes beauty in every way. Just meters from the black sandy beaches and sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus, the villa is designed with relaxation and comfort in mind. Perfect for families, the warm and friendly staff ensure guests feel right at home, with a car and driver available for exploring.
Nestled between rice fields and the Indian Ocean, Villa Maridadi is situated in the traditional village of Cemagi on Bali’s southwest coast. The black sandy shores and rocky outcrops are also home to the small sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus. Walk through the gate at the front of the garden and take a stroll along the beach, or cycle through the rice fields and experience the Balinese way of life; you are bound to witness a village ceremony or two as you explore. Despite its rural setting, the villa is only 30 minutes drive from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. World-famous Echo Beach is also within easy reach (10minutes by car), where guests can enjoy the laidback surfer vibe, an ice-cold beer, and some incredible sunsets. And just down the road from Echo Beach, Canggu’s Jalan Batu Bolong is lined with exciting new places to eat, drink and shop.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 300K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.