Incredible ocean views, stunning sunsets and luxurious open-air living amidst vivid green rice fields and rustling coconut palms.
- The villa offers a selection menu featuring a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- The villa staff comprises the villa manager; chef; driver; 4 housekeepers; 3 gardeners; pool attendant; 5 guards providing 24-hour security. Masseuse and babysitter on request
- The extra-large manicured lawn area perfect for events
- Inside, there’s a dining area with a 3m long dining table in an open-sided living and dining pavilion overlooking the pool
- Outside there’s an outdoor ten-seater table shaded by sail, a lumbung (rice barn) perfect for relaxing, and a massage balé
- The 20m greenstone pool
- The super-king master suite is a stand-alone, ocean-view suite with lofty thatched roof and teak floors and a super king-sized four-poster bed
- The Bose music system in living/dining and pool area; large flat-screen satellite TV with DVD and sound system in the games room; snooker table; table tennis
This is what dreams are made of – this is Villa Maridadi. Just metres from Cemagi’s black sand beaches and the revered sea temple Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus on Bali’s southwest coast, this five-bedroom villa with 18-metre swimming pool embraces peace and tranquillity offering real insight into Bali’s traditional way of life. Complimented by warm hospitality and classic Balinese architecture, this relaxed and comfortable home is the perfect place to unwind, slow down and disappear into a secluded paradise. Fall asleep to the soothing sound of the waves and awaken to a private oasis – a stay at Villa Maridadi is an unforgettable experience.
Set on 4,100 square metres of coastline and bordered by rice fields on one side and glistening black-sand beaches on the other, this stunning five-bedroom residence with traditional alang-alang thatched roofs, lush tropical gardens, generous green-stone swimming pool, lavish living spaces and spectacular ocean views exudes beauty from every angle.
The treasured full-service staff adds warmth to the thoughtful design of the villa; focussed on relaxation and comfort, this spacious and welcoming home mixes traditional architecture and artefacts with easy modern living. Five large air-conditioned bedrooms with luxurious garden bathrooms provide guests with total peace and privacy. Options for leisure and entertainment are endless with a games room, 18m swimming pool, open-sided living and dining pavilion, massage balé and an adorable thatched rice barn, overlooking the ocean and perfect for sunset cocktails.
Nestled between rice fields and the Indian Ocean, Villa Maridadi is situated in the traditional village of Cemagi on Bali’s south-west coast. The black sandy shores and rocky outcrops are also home to the small sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus.
Walk through the gate at the front of the garden and take a stroll along the beach, or cycle through the rice fields and experience the Balinese way of life; you are bound to witness a village ceremony or two as you explore.
Despite its rural setting, the villa is only 30 minutes’ drive from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. World famous Echo Beach is also within easy reach (10 minutes by car), where guests can enjoy the laidback surfer vibe, an ice-cold beer and some incredible sunsets. And just down the road from Echo Beach, Canggu’s Jalan Batu Bolong is lined with exciting new places to eat, drink and shop.