Serene four-bedroom sanctuary set in a jungle-fringed river gorge with a butler and chef, and excellent reviews.
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Iskandar Tanah Lot…
- The large, free-form, overflow pool overlooking the jungle-covered valley and fast-flowing river
- The villa has a dedicated 400-square-metre wedding space
- The gas-powered fire bowl creates a primal nighttime ambience
- There’s a Yoga and meditation bale on the riverbank
- There are Chinese antiques used throughout the villa as decoration
- Villa Iskandar is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; pool toys.
Villa Iskandar is situated in a jungle-fringed river gorge close to the village of Beraban in Bali’sTabanan regency, which is known as Bali’s ‘rice bowl’ due to its vast terraced rice fields. This quaint village bordering a river is a rare example of a traditional Balinese community barely touched by tourism and the rapid development to the south of the island. Villa guests are accorded a privileged insight into the agricultural, religious and daily life of the friendly villagers. Just four kilometers away is the famed Tanah Lot sea temple and the award-winning Greg Norman-designed Nirwana Bali Golf Course. The nearest surf beaches, including Echo Beach, are about eight kilometers from the villa. All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 300K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.