Villa Belong Dua
Gorgeous two-bedroom Canggu villa set amongst beautiful gardens, with a 20-meter swimming pool and just 300 meters from the beach. Five-star reviews.
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- 4 Guests
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Belong Dua Tanah Lot…
- The villa has an amazing array of staff, including a villa manager; chef; 3 butlers; a gardener/pool attendant; 2 security guards. Spa therapists and babysitters available at extra charge
- The living pavilion with high-vaulted roof, open on three sides and overlooking the garden with comfortable couches, daybeds, and cushions
- There’s an antique balé gede from Bali’s Gianyar Regency furnished with two daybeds for relaxation or enjoying a massage
- The villa has an air-conditioned media room which doubles as a study and is equipped with satellite TV, DVD player, and iPod dock.
- The villa is great for families, with a cot; high chair; shallow pool area; DVDs, books, games, and toys.
- There’s satellite TV, DVD and iPod docks in each bedroom; Satellite TV, DVD, CD, iPod dock and book collection in the media room
- The 20m x 4m swimming pool has a shallow end for children
Villa Belong Dua Offers Guests the Luxuries of Space, Comfort, and Privacy
Experience the warm hospitality, history, and culture of Bali at this enchanting 2-bedroom villa. Secreted away in a walled garden planted with tropical fruit trees and featuring a generous, 20-meter swimming pool, Villa Belong Dua offers guests the luxuries of space, comfort, and privacy. The charming bedroom pavilions and open-sided living spaces showcase prints of rural life, ancient maps, and enchanting portraits. Facilities include WiFi, LCD TVs, DVD players, and iPod with docking stations, and the team of experienced staff includes a skilled chef. The villa is set in the traditional seaside village of Seseh, just 300 meters from the beach.
The fishing village of Seseh grew in importance in 18th century Bali when it became home to the major temple of the former Kingdom of Mengwi. At that time it was also a small trading port, inhabited by a number of families of Chinese descent. The village still retains the customs and culture of old Bali. Here, you will see the rice being planted and harvested in the fields, fishing boats returning with the night’s catch, as well as frequent, colorful processions to the large beach-side temple. Today, Seseh is an ideal destination for those who want to get lost in the beauty of the countryside and engage with the local people to gain privileged insights into the Balinese Hindu lifestyle: the people of Seseh encourage and welcome congenial visitors. There are no international restaurants here, but the villa is only 30 minutes drive (15km) from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. The renowned surfers’ haunt of Echo Beach is also within easy reach (8.5km by road or just a pleasant 1.5km walk along the beach), where guests can enjoy the laid-back vibe, an ice-cold beer or seafood barbecue at The Beach House, and some incredible sunsets.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 300K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee is payable to driver directly.