Villa Taman Ahimsa Tabanan
Magnificent resort-standard seven-bedroom beachfront villa on Bali’s majestic sunset coast
- 14 Guests
- 7 Bathrooms
- 7 Bedrooms
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Taman Ahimsa Tabanan…
- The villa has two living areas where guests can relax alfresco-style or in air-conditioned comfort furnished with an array of plush seating areas and enjoying sweeping garden views through to the sea
- The kitchen specialises in organic food including raw vegan. A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes are also available. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Charming thatched bales are nestled throughout the garden providing shady escapes
- There’s an enormous state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen
- The villa has a large 18m x 6m organically-shaped Java Stone swimming pool
- There’s a thatched poolside pavilion with outdoor seating for 16 leading onto a decking area – perfect for yoga
- Each of the seven guest bedrooms is named after a Hindu chakra and boast a colour theme, a rich array of ornate artisanal fabrics and décor
- Two upstairs bedrooms are linked by a bamboo bridge – making them ideal for families. Both of these rooms have bamboo balconies
- The remaining five bedrooms are privately laid out within Taman Ahimsa’s beautiful beachside gardens, including the master suites with their high-vaulted ceilings and luxuriously draped 2.3m wide bed
Garden of Peace
Taman Ahimsa means ‘Garden of Peace’ which, apart from the rhythmic waves breaking just beyond the boundary of this magical seven-bedroomed villa on Bali’s southwest coast, describes the setting perfectly. Traditional materials of thatch, coconut husks, bamboo, rattan and recycled wood enhance a stunning natural environment, while Indonesian artefacts and ornate handmade fabrics lend unique character to interiors. After a day of relaxation or an invigorating massage by the pool, let your taste buds be dazzled by the villa’s skilled chef and his team before heading back to your dreamy bedroom pavilion with its starlit ocean views.
Taman Ahimsa is located in the wonderfully bucolic seaside village of Cemagi. The villa is approached via rolling lush green rice paddies tended by local farmers. And once at the villa the sweeping views across the ocean to Uluwatu, on Bali’s southernmost tip, are breathtaking. A few short steps and you are on the beach itself, the warm sand between your toes. And unlike the crowded beaches at Kuta or Legian, you will have this one pretty much to yourself! If you have the urge to explore, some of the island’s best surf breaks are located within a short drive, including Batu Bolong, Echo Beach and Seseh. Nirwana Bali Golf Club, named one of the best golf courses in Asia, is a mere eight kilometres away and is one of the most exotic places to play a round of golf with its tropical setting and spectacular ocean backdrop. And guests should not miss watching the sunset over Tanah Lot, Bali’s most famous and revered temple, next to the Nirwana golf course. While there may be some reluctance to leave the beauty and comfort of the villa and all it has to offer, the restaurants and nightlife of Seminyak are only half an hour (15km) away and Taman Ahimsa’s car and driver are at your disposal.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 500K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.