Villa Sahaja Sawah VII Tabanan
Brilliant value three bedroom villa escape in Tabanan, Bali’s rice bowl. Surrounded by rice fields and five minutes from deserted beaches. Great reviews.
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Guests
- This villa does not have a live calendar feed. Please contact us for availability
What we love about Villa Sahaja Sawah VII Tabanan…
- The light-filled open plan living area is outfitted with comfortable handmade furniture and boasts a 50” smart TV with international channels, DVD and Netflix
- The villa is really family-friendly, children and families alike will love the kid’s corner, trampoline, infant’s shallow pool, books, DVD’s, toys, games, and activities
- For those who want to fully unwind why not take a full body massage in at the on-site spa and let all your worries and strains melt away
- The gym has everything needed to work up a sweat including treadmill, cross trainer, rowing machine, free weights and bench, multi-gym, and much more plus a TV, iPad and sound system.
- The private 10m2 pool and garden terrace with luxury gazebo, boasting unforgettable views.
- Friendly staff are available around the clock, twenty-four hours, and there’s twenty-four hours security too.
- There’s an untouched and unspoiled beach just 2km away
- he enjoys access to an on-site restaurant and rooftop bar
A Lavish Private Detached Villa
The three-bedroom Sahaja deluxe villa is a lavish private detached villa featuring three king-size en-suite bedrooms with elegant bathtubs, glass shower cabins, fully equipped kitchen in a beautifully decorated large open plan living, dining area capable of seating eight people plus a stunning furnished balcony with magnificent views of the ricefields. The highlight of this villa is the private 10m2 pool and garden terrace with a large luxury gazebo, boasting unforgettable views, making this home perfect for romantic couples & traveling families looking for a large space for both relaxing and entertaining.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the busy tourist spots and enjoy a slower pace in the rural village of Tegalmengkeb, nestled in the region of Tabanan which features Bali’s best untouched natural beauty. Take a ride through the village and be sure to be greeted with warm smiles and children waving as you pass by. Venture further by foot (30 mins), bicycle (15 mins), or scooter (10 mins) to the secluded local palm tree-lined black sand beach, where you can soak up the sun in peace. Please get in touch for availability.
Please note: Bookings that fall outside of these periods are restricted to a minimum stay of
- Check-in 2pm
- Check-out 12pm
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply:
i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival.
ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.