Villa Maya Retreat Tabanan
Gorgeous riverside six bedroom villa in Bali’s rice bowl, with a 12m pool, three plunge pools and exceptional reviews.
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bathrooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Maya Retreat Tabanan…
- The villa is fully staffed, with a villa manager; chef; 2 villa attendants; 2 gardeners/pool attendants; 2 security guards. Masseuse and babysitter on request
- The open-sided, fan-cooled dining pavilion /living area overlooking the swimming pool
- The villa has a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel worktops and appliances
- The villa is furnished with Indonesian artefacts and stone statues throughout
- The lush gardens shaded by tropical rainforest and picturesque riverbank setting
- There’s an alfresco dining area overlooking the pool
- The master suite has a secluded setting with a private garden
- Three spacious thatch-roofed sleeping pavilions are nestled along the riverbank, with wonderful jungle views
The Perfect Place to Slow Down and Escape the Frantic Pace of Everyday Life
As its name suggests, Villa Maya Retreat is the perfect place to slow down and escape the frantic pace of everyday life. Resting on the banks of the Penet River, which winds through the rural village of Cepaka in the heart of Bali’s ‘rice bowl’, this six-bedroom villa will soothe your body, mind and soul. Shaded by lush tropical gardens and clusters of giant bamboo, the traditional-style living and sleeping pavilions have been designed to make the most of the natural surrounds. Featuring a 12-metre swimming pool, three plunge pools and numerous relaxation bales there is plenty of space for guests to unwind and recharge the batteries.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 500K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.