Villa Kailasha Tabanan
Beautiful four bedroom villa set in huge tropical gardens of coconut groves, with sea-views, a butler and chef, and five-star reviews.
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Kailasha Tabanan…
- The villa is fully staffed with a part-time manager, cook, butler, housekeeping and security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses, driver, yoga instructor) available on request at extra cost
- The 11,000 square meters of land featuring beautifully manicured terraced lawns
- The villa has an infinity-edge swimming pool bordered by grass and paving and furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Weddings and events for up to 150 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice
- The master suite has glass doors leading directly into a private six square meter plunge pool complete with a thatched balé pavilion
- The fan-cooled open-air living pavilion rolls onto the garden featuring four distinct sitting areas, a large flat-screen TV and a partially sheltered stone terrace
- There’s a self-contained ‘butler’ kitchen in addition to the main kitchen which is fully fitted with professional equipment
- The villa has a separate alfresco dining area seating eight – perfect for a BBQ
- The main pool is 14 x 7 meters, and the plunge pool 6 x 3.5 meters
Need help planning your dream holiday in Bali?
A Stunning Four-Bedroom Villa
Villa Kailasha, whose name means ‘paradise of the gods’, is a stunning four-bedroom villa resting upon 1,100 square metres of beachside land in Bali’s fertile Tabanan regency. The ocean views from the infinity-edge pool in the villa’s coconut grove garden are magnificent, and guests can expect to be lulled to sleep by the soothing sound of the waves. Offering a complete escape from busy city life, Villa Kailasha will charm guests with its spacious open-sided living pavilions, stylish interiors, gorgeous tropical gardens and modern facilities, complemented by a full team of caring staff who will attend to every need.
Villa Kailasha is situated a mere three-minute stroll from Kelating Beach with its sparkling black sands and sweeping coastline views. The neighborhood is the small Balinese village of Dukuh, which is bordered by rice fields for almost as far as the eye can see. A long way out of town, there are no restaurants, bars or shops here apart from the five-star Alila Villas Soori (300m) with its fine-dining restaurant and alfresco bar serving beachfront cocktails – especially good at sunset. The lonely beach and river estuary offer beautiful walks, and local temple ceremonies are a common sight; this stretch of coastline is popular with surfers but there are strong rip currents and no lifeguards so it is unsafe for swimming.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 500K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.
Please note: Bookings that fall outside of these periods are restricted to a minimum stay of
- Check-in 2.00pm
- Check-out 12.00pm
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply:
i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival.
ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.