Villa Kailasha 4
Away from the crowds, Villa Kailasha offers a tranquil respite in Bali’s Tabanan regency. This marvellous property sprawls over 11,000 sqm of land, surrounded by coconut groves on three sides and the endless ocean in front.
What we love about Villa Kailasha Tabanan…
- The villa is fully staffed with a part-time manager, cook, butler, housekeeping and security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses, driver, yoga instructor) available on request at extra cost
- The 11,000 square meters of land featuring beautifully manicured terraced lawns
- The villa has an infinity-edge swimming pool bordered by grass and paving and furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Weddings and events for up to 150 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice
- The master suite has glass doors leading directly into a private six square meter plunge pool complete with a thatched balé pavilion
- The fan-cooled open-air living pavilion rolls onto the garden featuring four distinct sitting areas, a large flat-screen TV and a partially sheltered stone terrace
- There’s a self-contained ‘butler’ kitchen in addition to the main kitchen which is fully fitted with professional equipment
- The villa has a separate alfresco dining area seating eight – perfect for a BBQ
- The main pool is 14 x 7 meters, and the plunge pool 6 x 3.5 meters
You will feel like you’re staying in your own private boutique hotel, such is the expanse of the property. Privacy is guaranteed, with bedrooms spread across different pavilions. Yet, each of the nine rooms offers a relaxed and luxurious stay amidst tropical greenery.
With accommodation for up to 18 guests, Villa Kailasha is perfect for large get-togethers, business or yoga retreats, and small personal functions, though there is nothing small about the expanse of its lawns. The grounds are impeccably maintained and dotted with flowering trees and swaying palms. They hold within them a 14-metre swimming pool bordered by sunbeds looking out towards the twinkling blue ocean beyond a glimmering black sand beach.
The double-storey main pavilion is the social hub of the villa, offering both air-conditioned comfort on the upper level and the option to enjoy breezy evenings in the lower-level lounge. Meals are a delicious affair, crafted by the in-house chef and served in the open-sided dining pavilion, its tapering wooden roof adding drama to the already picturesque setting.
With televisions in every room and an air-conditioned multi-purpose room in the main pavilion, there’s plenty to do in the villa. The incredible Kelating Beach is a three-minute walk from the villa. The charm of Villa Kailasha is in its serenity, away from the bustle of everyday life, a quiet and scenic place to relax, renew and reconnect.
A three-minute stroll from Villa Kailasha takes you to Kelating Beach featuring sparkling black sand and sweeping coastline views. The immediate neighbourhood is a small Balinese village called Dukuh which is bordered by rice fields as far as the eye can see. Set blissfully away from the busy town, the only restaurant nearby sits in the five-star Alila Villas Soori (300m) which boasts both a fine-dining restaurant as well as an alfresco bar serving beachfront cocktails, best enjoyed at sunset. However, with a professional chef at your service in the villa, you may find no incentive to step out for culinary gratification. The quiet beach and river estuary offer beautiful walks, and local temple ceremonies are a common sight. This stretch of coastline is popular with surfers but there are strong rip currents and no lifeguards so it is deemed unsafe for swimming.