Beautiful and relaxing three bedroom villa set amongst fragrant gardens in the Bali’s prime rice growing area
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Guests
- Breakfast Included
- This villa does not have a live calendar feed. Please contact us for availability
What we love about Villa Cepaka Tabanan…
- The three bedrooms are all separate buildings, offering excellent privacy and seclusion
- Each bedroom has a king-size canopy bed complete with a full mosquito net, air conditioning, ceiling fans, DVD television, a wardrobe
- There’s a huge lounge and reading room where you can relax with a good book or just have a peaceful snooze
- Beside the dining room is a massive pool with sun lounges and umbrellas
- There are two riverside Bale’s where time can be taken in which to view the Penet River and where the natural flora and jungle can be peacefully enjoyed
- Birdlife is prolific and if you are really lucky you will catch sight of our gloriously coloured Java Kingfishers and a multitude of beautiful butterflies
VILLA CEPAKA is located approximately 25 minutes drive N/W of the very busy precinct of Seminyak within the old Hindu Village of Cepaka. Cepaka is one of the major rice-growing areas of Bali, and the views across the rice paddies during sunrise or sunset are awe-inspiring. Consisting of 3 very private self-contained villas built on several very interesting levels of fragrant gardens and lawn, each room has been carefully designed to ensure the comfort of travelers. A cool welcome drink awaits each of our guests on arrival, and we take pride in doing our very best to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of each of our guest’s experience. There are many beautiful sights in and around Cepaka that must be experienced, and a car or a motorbike hire can be arranged by our staff at very reasonable rates. The beach and great restaurants are only about a 15-minute drive from Villa Cepaka Bed and Breakfast, and again our staff are available to advise you in this regard. There are also great local Warungs (eating houses) within the village and an easy walk from the villa. The Balinese people are an absolute delight and are very friendly, so do not be afraid to acknowledge them as they are always ready to respond!
VILLA CEPAKA offers our guests a choice of 3 well-appointed private bedrooms each with their own en-suite bathrooms, all towels and linen including pool towels, a vanity mirror and hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and all toiletries. We provide large King size canopy beds complete with a full mosquito net, air conditioning, ceiling fans, DVD television, a wardrobe, and a FREE Continental Breakfast is served daily from 7.45 am until 9.00 am in our poolside dining room, FREE WiFi, and the rooms are serviced daily. Provided for our guests use is a huge lounge and reading room where they can relax with a good book or just have a peaceful snooze. On the lower level of the property, and beside the dining room is our massive pool with sun lounges and umbrellas where daily laps are considered to be very relaxing but most essential. This can be followed by a good sunbake with a cool drink! We have two riverside Bale’s where time can be taken in which to view the Penet River and where the natural flora and jungle can be peacefully enjoyed. Birdlife is prolific and if you are really lucky you will catch sight of our gloriously coloured Java Kingfishers and a multitude of beautiful butterflies. All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 350K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.