Windu Asri 6 Bedroom Villa
“Raffles style” luxury six bedroom colonial Seminyak villa with a full compliment of professional staff and unbeatable reviews
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bathrooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- Breakfast Included
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Windu Asri 6 Bedroom Villa Seminyak…
- The Open-sided, fan-cooled living pavilion with teakwood-lined vaulted roof, polished marble floor, and Sonos sound system. Massive upholstered sofas and chairs, a dining table seating up to 16, and a bar counter with three bar stools facing a kitchenette with cocktail equipment and bar fridge
- There’s a huge poolside bale with comfortable U-shaped rattan sofas in an informal living area, and two super-sized daybeds raised on platforms
- Named after Indonesia’s main islands, the six air-conditioned bedroom suites are enormous. As they are equally impressive, there is no designated master suite
- There’s an air-conditioned gym equipped with a treadmill, exercise bike, cross trainer, and weights
- Villa Windu Asri’s central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance
Stately Six-Bedroom Villa
Villa Windu Asri is a stately six-bedroom villa inspired by Asia’s iconic heritage hotels, located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Petitenget, close to Legian Beach and Seminyak’s world-class restaurants and bars. Ideal for multiple families and groups of friends, the villa is exceptionally spacious and boasts sophisticated living and dining areas, equally sized bedrooms, and an exotic walled garden with 13-metre swimming pool. Painstakingly designed to invoke the days of grand travel, the villa’s colonial features are offset by plush interiors and modern facilities including a media room, state-of-the-art kitchen, and well-equipped gym. The villa has a manager, butlers, and a chef to prepare gourmet meals.
Windu Asri is located in Petitenget on the edge of Seminyak – convenient to shopping and a growing number of designer boutiques, in addition to a plenitude of sumptuous spas, chic lounges, and vibrant nightspots, including the popular Potato Head.
The villa is a short stroll from Legian Beach, well-known for its picture-perfect sunsets. A wide choice of fine dining restaurants, including Ku De Ta, Hu’u, Metis, La Lucciola, Sardine, Merah Putih, and Sarong are less than a kilometre away.
The location offers easy access to the mountains and rice terraces on the western slopes; it is less than an hour from the cultural and artistic town of Ubud, and just five minutes’ from the Sunset Route, gateway to the eastern side of the island.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 200K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.