Inspired by Asia’s iconic heritage hotels, the six-bedroom Villa Windu Asri provides grandeur, glamour and a remarkable sense of space for 12+ discerning guests seeking a peaceful location moments from Seminyak.
What we love about Windu Asri 6 Bedroom Villa Seminyak…
- The Open-sided, fan-cooled living pavilion with teakwood-lined vaulted roof, polished marble floor, and Sonos sound system. Massive upholstered sofas and chairs, a dining table seating up to 16, and a bar counter with three bar stools facing a kitchenette with cocktail equipment and bar fridge
- There’s a huge poolside bale with comfortable U-shaped rattan sofas in an informal living area, and two super-sized daybeds raised on platforms
- Named after Indonesia’s main islands, the six air-conditioned bedroom suites are enormous. As they are equally impressive, there is no designated master suite
- There’s an air-conditioned gym equipped with a treadmill, exercise bike, cross trainer, and weights
- Villa Windu Asri’s central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance
The villa rests within a private walled garden on a secure Petitenget estate, less than a kilometer from the beach and within walking distance of some of Bali’s best restaurants and bars.
Six over-sized bedrooms and a stunning amount of living space are spread across four pavilions arranged around the swimming pool. The colonial architecture – white-washed pillars, shaded verandahs with teakwood balustrades, chequer-board marble and granite floors, stained and etched glass windows – is complemented by the rich interiors. Plushly cushioned rattan sofas, plantation chairs, four-poster beds, leather ottomans and roll-top bathtub hark back to the days of grand travel – brought bang up to date with more contemporary luxuries such as Sonos sound system, satellite TVs, high-speed Wi-Fi, and a media room.
Attentive yet discreet staff delivers round-the-clock Raffles-esque service to enrich the experience. Butlers serve spritzers and ice-cold towels by the pool or shake up sundown cocktails at the sit-up bar. The chef prepares gourmet meals (from a reasonably priced menu) in the state-of-the-art kitchen, served in the formal dining room or at the 16-seat table in the open-sided living pavilion. And therapists are on call for massages on the poolside bale’s stately daybed platforms.
With its breadth of living space and extra-large bedrooms, Windu Asri is a stunning villa for multiple families or groups of friends. Supremely coddled within the confines of this majestic villa, guests may find little compunction to leave. Yet within a kilometer or two is a wide choice of fine dining restaurants including La Lucciola, Sardine, Sarong and Metis. And the best of Seminyak shopping is a short taxi-ride away.
Windu Asri is located in Petitenget on the edge of Seminyak – convenient to shopping and a growing number of designer boutiques, in addition to a plenitude of sumptuous spas, chic lounges, and vibrant nightspots, including the popular Potato Head.
The villa is a short stroll from Legian Beach, well-known for its picture-perfect sunsets. A wide choice of fine dining restaurants, including Ku De Ta, Hu’u, Metis, La Lucciola, Sardine, Merah Putih, and Sarong are less than a kilometre away.
The location offers easy access to the mountains and rice terraces on the western slopes; it is less than an hour from the cultural and artistic town of Ubud, and just five minutes’ from the Sunset Route, gateway to the eastern side of the island.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.