Umah Maya 3 Bedroom Villa
Lovely three bedroom Seminyak villa at the end of a quiet lane and just minutes from Eat Street. Five-star reviews
What we love about Umah Maya 3 Bedroom Villa Seminyak…
- With a 14-meter long swimming pool & lush tropical garden, the villa is the perfect place to return to after a long day out under the Balinese sun
- Although drawn up as an open plan villa, the separate areas are designed to give everyone some personal space
- This three bedrooms villa offers all the luxuries of a hotel in a private and intimate setting
- It’s a 5-minute walk to get to the famous restaurants on the strip, such as the La Favela, Red Carpet, Rumours, or Ultimo
Villa Umah Maya
Located in the heart of trendy Seminyak, Bali’s main shopping & dining hub, Villa Umah Maya is only minutes away from all the renowned hospitalities that Seminyak has to offer. Whether it’s restaurants, bars, shops, or even the beach, Seminyak has it all.
Oberoi ‘Eat Street’, probably the most popular stretch of road in the Seminyak district, is only a short walk out of the villa. From the entrance, it would probably take only 5 minutes to walk to get to the famous restaurants on the strip, such as the La Favela, Red Carpet, Rumours, or Ultimo.
Situated at the end of a tranquil lane, this three bedrooms villa offers all the luxuries of a hotel in a private and intimate setting. Newly renovated and stylishly designed with elegance, Villa Umah Maya fuses traditional architectural elements with eclectic décor and artworks. Personal touches which are simplistic and utilitarian in nature provide a sense of comfort throughout the spacious open-air living, reading, and dining spaces.
Although drawn up as an open-plan villa, the separate areas are designed to give everyone some personal space. With a 14-meter long swimming pool & lush tropical garden about, the villa is the perfect place to return to after a long day out under the Balinese sun. Or stay inside and while away the day lounging by the pool with a good book in one hand and a cold drink in another, the quiet and peaceful villa would be just the right place.
Amenities & Inclusions:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Welcome drink
- Villa staff on stand by in villa
- Cook available for meals, upon request with IDR 200K cooking fee
- Free WiFi
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.