Villa Shinta Dewi
Beautiful five-bedroom Seminyak villa ideal for families with chef and butler, just 500m from the beach and with excellent reviews
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Breakfast Included
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Shinta Dewi Seminyak…
- The open-air lounge on the second floor, above the dining room, has soft comfortable couches and easy chairs with soaring ceilings and bougainvillea terraces on each side. Cooled by sea breezes and great for sunsets
- Villa Shinta Dewi is well equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot; high chair; car seat; baby bath; DVD and pool fence if required
- There’s an open-sided 12-seater dining table right next to the pool
- The villa has a small but well-equipped gym for fans of fitness
The Heart of Seminyak’s Fashionable Petitenget
Located within a secure complex of luxury villas in the heart of Seminyak’s fashionable Petitenget area, 500 metres from the beach and a short stroll from a wide choice of restaurants and fashion boutiques, Villa Shinta Dewi Seminyak is a beautifully designed, five-bedroom villa that oozes with charm. Built around an 11-metre swimming pool and overflowing with tropical flowers, it is the perfect space for achieving total relaxation. The villa is fully staffed with a manager, private chef and personal butlers, and furnished to the highest levels of comfort. This is an ideal place to spend time with family or friends.
Villa Shinta Dewi is part of the secure and exclusive Laksmana enclave, in the fashionablePetitenget area, just 500 metres from the beach on the northern boundary of Seminyak. The district is exemplified by internationally acclaimed restaurants, beach clubs, spas, trendy cocktail bars and designer boutiques, and there are plenty of ATMs, supermarkets and convenience stores nearby too.
Petitenget Beach, the north-western extension of Seminyak Beach, is well-known for its world-class surf breaks, panoramic views and legendary sunsets. Lifeguards patrol the beach, and swimming is allowed between the red and yellow flags.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.