Stunning garden paradise five-bedroom Seminyak villa just 300m from the beach and with excellent reviews
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Shambala Seminyak…
- The spacious, air-conditioned main living area overlooking the swimming pool, with a large U- shaped sofa built into the four pillars of a century-old joglo
- The villa comes with daily membership of the famous Finn’s Recreation Club with its many attractions
- The villa has a dedicated spa room with two massage beds is available for in-house treatments by professional therapists
- There’s a huge 19x6m swimming pool, great for laps
- Villa Shambala is set on a huge plot of over 2,100sqm of tropical gardens
- The chic, custom-designed kitchen with wooden counters and stylish modern fittings
- Outside, there’s an oversized outdoor circular sofa and coffee table on the timber pool veiled by a shade sail
- There are two poolside pavilions draped in sheer white curtains, one with seating and one with sun- loungers
- The extensive, well-tended lawns fringed by tropical gardens filled with stone lamps and statues, beautifully lit up in the evenings
Hidden down a secluded lane in the heart of bustling Seminyak, lies the elegant VillaShambala. This enviable location is within walking distance of many of Bali’s top restaurants, boutiques and art galleries, and just 300 metres from the sweeping Oberoi beach, famous for its world-class surf breaks and legendary sunsets.
The villa’s location comes with no sacrifice to privacy. Once over the threshold, you are immediately transported to a tropical garden paradise; a world of relaxation and indulgence. With five bedrooms and a 19-metre pool, fully staffed Villa Shambala seamlessly integrates the contemporary and the traditional to give a true luxury Balinese experience.
Villa Shambala is in one of the most sought-after locations in Bali, offering you a complete hidden paradise in Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle’.
The villa is just minutes from Seminyak’s main street, Jalan Kayu Aya (also called Jalan Laksmana, Oberoi or ‘Eat Street’), where an impressive array of dining and entertainment options abound. Trendy boutiques, supermarkets and ATMs are all within a short walk of the villa, as are some of the island’s best-known entertainment and dining venues, including Ku De Ta, W Hotel, La Lucciola, Potatohead beach club and other glamorous Seminyakstaples.
Villa Shambala is also just 500 metres from the beach, where you can enjoy a variety of water sports, long seaside walks and beautiful Bali sunsets.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.