Villa Sayang D Amour
Magnificent Moroccan themed six bedroom Seminyak villa in a fantastic location and with wonderful reviews
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bathrooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Sayang D Amour Seminyak…
- The team of professional staff includes a villa manager, 5-star chef, 6 housekeepers, a gardener, pool attendant, engineer, 3 guards providing 24-hour security and a butler. In-house spa therapist and babysitter available upon request (extra charge applies)
- Living areas include the lounge, indoor dining for 10, outdoor dining for 8 (fully air-conditioned), a rooftop lounge, an entertainment room and a bar area with seating for 5
- A wide variety of Western and Australian dishes prepared by the 5-star private chef. Special dietary requirements may be accommodated upon request. The kitchen includes an industrial size 8-burner gas stovetop and convection oven.
- There’s a huge main pool with a poolside with a shallow end for kids. Main pool 20m x 6m x 1.7m, kid’s pool 6m x 3m x 30cm
- The villa is suitable for weddings and events up to a maximum of 80 people standing
- The tropical rooftop with immaculate landscaping
Villa Sayang d’Amour is a true oasis, a haven of absolute luxury and serenity. But a short walk along with a discreet gang (lane) will bring you to the heart of buzzing Seminyak, home to world-class restaurants, happening bars, hip cafés and nightclubs. Delight in the variety of luxurious spas literally at your doorstep and the abundance of fabulous shops with everything from clothing to jewellery to homewares.
The ocean is just a stone’s throw away and surfers will love the breaks on Seminyak beach. If that’s all too energetic then simply take a stroll and feel sand between your toes. There is no end to the choice of bars and restaurants dotted along the beach so factor in some time for a refreshing beverage or a delicious meal of fresh grilled seafood at one of the beachside warungs.
One of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples, Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple on the island, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed, is just moments away.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.