Villa Saya 1
Newly listed, this beautiful villa was built using locally sourced stone and reclaimed timber, to give a contemporary yet rustic feel, with all the comforts of home.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of a local neighborhood and beside ricefields, this villa is wonderfully peaceful yet an easy 10 minutes by car or bike from the beach and the cosmopolitan delights of Seminyak.
The living space
- Stylish cantilevered doors allow you to fully enclose the living/dining area, or opt for open indoor/outdoor living. The choice is yours!
- Fully equipped, generous kitchen
- Full hand-crafted dining table
- Soaring high ceilings
- Loads of natural light and views onto tropical greenery
- Each bedroom has comfortable beds with fresh white linen, generous storage spaces, a work area, and en-suite bathrooms with bath and pool towels.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fast, consistent fiber-optic WiFi
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.