Stunning 3 bedroom villa in the heart of Seminyak with five-start service and just five minutes from the beach and restaurants and with unbeatable reviews
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Guests
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Ramadewa Seminyak…
- The villas have a fully equipped office on the second level of the bedroom pavilion, with Bang & Olufsen Skype phone, Apple Mac, multi-function printer, separate WiFi system, and 46-inch TV with DVD player, Apple TV and iPod dock
- The huge vaulted ling and dining pavilion with walls of glass doors that open for tropical fan-cooled living or close for air-conditioned comfort
- There’s a gym equipped with a treadmill, bike and cross-trainer. Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists at the villa (extra costs apply).
- There’s a Bose/iMac sound system linked to sound docks in each room, with an iPad control
- There’s a huge 17m x 6m swimming pool facing a manicured lawn decorated with towering stone carvings from the island of Sumba
- Villa Ramadewa’s central location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance
- The 24-hour butler service
The epitome of Contemporary Tropical Living
Villa Ramadewa is the epitome of contemporary tropical living. Within its intelligently blended traditional Balinese and cosmopolitan interiors, museum-quality antiques sit comfortably with modern art installations, and heritage artefacts coexist with an astonishing array of high-tech gadgets – iPods in every room, centralised Bose sound system, Apple TVand an iMac among them. There’s a vaulted living pavilion, dining bale suspended over the the17-metre pool, three glamorous bedroom suites, home study, and gym. Ramada will appeal to design-conscious vacationers seeking an uber-chic fully staffed villa in stand-out Seminyak location moments from La Lucciola, Ku De Ta and Petitenget Beach.
Villa Ramadewa sits securely within the prestigious heart of Seminyak’s Golden Triangle. A five-minute walk away is Pettitenget Beach, renowned for its spectacular surf breaks; the beach stretches for kilometres in either direction – southwards to the popular beaches of Seminyak, Legian and Kuta and northwards to Batubelig, Cangguand beyond. La Lucciola is only moments away, and Ku De Ta, Sarong and other much-lauded restaurants and bars are within easy walking distance. Villa guests are also well placed to enjoy the boutiques and spas of Seminyak without the need for transport.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.