Villa Mosan House
This beautiful villa is a character-filled oasis of serenity and comfortable luxury just a 350-meter walk from the beach
- Close Seminyak’s most sought-after attractions.
- Decorated with art and collectibles from the owner’s travels throughout Asia
- Beautifully maintained
This is a special getaway filled with soul – instantly feel at home with all the comforts you’ll need.
Your living area
- Super-comfortable sofa and arm-chairs
- Many artworks and collectibles
- Relax in the peaceful ambience
- Enjoy the dappled sunshine filtering through the tropical foliage of your beautifully maintained pool.
- 5-star hotel quality
- Peaceful serenity behind plantation shutters
- Quiet and cool
- Cable TV
- Generous workspace
- Ample storage
- Generous and indulgent marble bathrooms with artwork at every turn
- Light-filled shower spaces
- Quality bath products
The best of Seminyak is literally on your doorstep and just a few steps away.
It’s a 5-minute walk to:
- Petitenget beach
- Kim Soo – for coffee and a little retail therapy!
- Sunset cocktails at Potato Head or Ku De Ta
- Iconic Bodyworks spa for some pampering (after a hard day of relaxing)
…and much more of the best of Seminyak
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.