Villa Massilia VII
Splendidly furnished high-end luxury ten bedroom Seminyak villa with butler, chef and 3 housemaids
- 10 Bathrooms
- 10 Bedrooms
- 20 guests
- Private Chef
- This villa does not have a live calendar feed. Please contact us for availability
What we love about Villa Massilia VII Seminyak…
- The villa sleeps up to 14 adults and 4 children, making it excellent value
- The seven bedrooms have either double or king-size beds, all with ensuite
- The ensuite bathrooms all have both rain showers and bathtubs
- The villa has a professional service kitchen
- There’s full-time security
- The villa has five housemaids
- The beautiful, lush tropical gardens It’s on a quiet lane just moments from Kudeta
Villa Massilia VII
A complex of 3 Villas; offering a total of 10 air-conditioned bedrooms.
The spacious Villa 1 is the largest villa in the complex. Offering 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, this villa is set within a lush tropical landscaped garden featured with a relaxing bale (Javanese gazebo) and a large swimming pool surrounded by unique wooden sunbeds.
The main thatched-roof pavilion is housing a spacious living room which have a comfy sofas, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with bar and stools, and 10 seating dining table. This living pavilion is filled with high-end pieces of artistry and it is designed with semi-open style to maximize the air circulation and to capture the natural daylight.
Villa 2 is designed to capture the feel of the colonial era and filled with refined pieces of artworks from the remote jungles of Africa and the imperial dynasty of China. Offering three air-conditioned bedrooms, this villa is set within the neat tropical garden featuring a private swimming pool with sun loungers and a relaxing Balinese lounging pavilion.
The thatched roof main pavilion is housing the 2 bedrooms, spacious living and dining area whilst in the backside of the pavilion is the gourmet kitchen facility showcases an oversized Buddha statue.
Villa 1 and 2 have a unique sliding wall to connect both villas, however, it can be locked for individual villa privacy.
Villa 3 is an elegant three-bedroom villa was designed with an open-living style that creates a charming ambiance. The special point of this villa is that the garden has an extra-large thatched roof relaxing bale to allow you to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
This unique-shaped pavilion is housing two bedrooms overlooking the swimming pool, spacious living area, dining area, and gourmet kitchen including the master bedroom.
There are four luxurious air-conditioned bedrooms at Villa 1. A unique decor double-sized bedroom is located on either side of the main pavilion, each has its own en-suite bathroom completed with bathtub, rain shower, and washbasin with a dressing mirror.
The other two air-conditioned bedrooms are located side by side in a separate thatched roof pavilion overlooking the swimming pool. Each bedroom has its own unique interior that showcases antique artifacts and an en-suite bathroom furnished with a rain shower, washbasin, and a dressing mirror.
Villa 2 is consists of three air-conditioned bedrooms. Two well-appointed bedrooms are located on either side of the main pavilion featuring king-sized beds, a unique interior with pieces of refined artworks, a private seating area on the front veranda, and en-suite bathrooms with a rain shower, washbasin, and dressing mirror.
The third bedroom is located on a stand-alone pavilion overlooking the swimming pool. It furnished with air-conditioning, a unique interior with pieces of refined artworks, and an en-suite bathroom with a rain shower, washbasin, and dressing mirror.
Villa 3 has three air-conditioned bedrooms which can accommodate up to 6 adults and 2 children. The master bedroom is a serene haven, furnished with a king-sized bed, an en-suite bathroom with an outdoor rain shower, and an egg-shaped bathtub. The washbasin is unique, made of a single piece of rock with a large dressing mirror. This bedroom has three direct access to the living pavilion and the garden.
The other two bedrooms are peacefully located on the other side of the main pavilion. Both bedrooms have sliding glass doors for direct access into the swimming pool and furnished with king-sized beds, en-suite bathrooms with a rain shower facility.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Total 10 air-conditioned bedrooms with double and king-sized beds.
- En-suite bathrooms with bathtub, rain shower, washbasin, and dressing mirror.
- Sleeps up to 20 adults and 6 children.
- The living room features a comfortable sofa, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and DVD player.
- iPod dock available.
- Professional service kitchen with modern facility.
- Dining area, each with 10 and 8 seating wooden dining table.
- Private swimming pool with pool deck and sun loungers.
- Well-maintained tropical garden.
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa.
- Safe-deposit box.
- 1 villa manager and 8 housemaids.
- Butler Service
- Full-time security.
- Optional services with extra charge:
- Extra beds.
- Laundry service.
- Spa and wellness.
- Baby sitter, baby cot, toddler, and high chair.
- Pool fence.
- Car rental with English-speaking driver.
- Late check-out is possible at extra cost, based on availability.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.