Villa Lulito 4 Bedroom
Breathtaking colonial style four-bedroom villa in a fabulous Seminyak location with butler and chef and perfect reviews
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Lulito 4 Bedroom Seminyak…
- The fan-cooled living area with large comfortable couches and cushioned club chairs, flat-screen TV, DVD player, books, Bose sound system with iPod dock, loaded iPod and library
- The villa has a children’s room with brightly coloured cushions and plenty of books, DVD’s and games, and four custom-built netted bunk beds
- There’s a charming garden pavilion with cushioned rattan daybeds and deep sofas
- The Covered terrace with seating of comfortable chairs and occasional tables overlooking the pool
- Villa Lulito’s 15-metre pool is beautifully lit at night
- The fully equipped, fan-cooled kitchen with a lounge area and casual dining for eight people
Close to the Beach
In the heart of Seminyak’s upmarket Oberoi district, close to the beach and Bali’s top restaurants, this four-bedroom private holiday rental villa with its evocative, white-on-white colonial architecture exudes elegance and plantation-style charm.
Framed by four living and sleeping pavilions, a generous pool forms the inviting centrepiece Villa Lulito. Bamboo and wicker ‘steamer’ chairs, casually draped mosquito nets, brass ceiling fans and white walls ornamented with vintage posters, hark back to an era of exotic travel. And on hand to guarantee a luxury holiday experience is a capable crew of staff, including a private chef, butlers, housekeepers and a villa manager.
Villa Lulito is a tropical oasis secreted away at the edge of stylish Seminyak. The villa is within walking distance of fabulous cafes, world-class fine dining, uber-chic nightlife and the beautiful Petitenget Beach with its important beachfront temple and spectacular sunsets. Great shopping is available in all directions, while some of Bali’s best surfing breaks are only a few kilometres away. Those interested in Balinese culture can easily pop up to Ubud on a day trip, and golf lovers can choose from the nearby New Kuta Golf Club and the award-winning Greg Norman-designed Nirwana Bali golf course, which overlooks the sacred TanahLot sea temple to create one of the golfing worlds most beautiful coastal backdrops.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.