Fabulously located six bedroom Seminyak villa just 300m from the beach, with wonderful staff and stunning reviews. Receive 15% Discount for Bookings 120 Days Prior to Check-In *excluding peak season
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bathrooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Lilibel Seminyak…
- There’s a huge master bedroom suite on the ground floor of the two-storey wing to the side of the living pavilion, with a four-poster king-size bed, walk-in dressing room and integrated lounge area
- Villa Lilibel is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; pool safety fence (charge applies) and wading area at end of the pool
- The villa has a great gym, equipped with a treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical machine, dumbbells and training bench
- There’s a large alfresco bar area with a pergola-style roof, informal seating, table for 12 and built-in barbecue
- The swimming pool is excellently sized, at 16×4 metres
Stylish Central Seminyak Villa
Those in search of a stylish central Seminyak location need look no further than Villa Lilibel, set in the heart of the Oberoi district, a mere hop, skip and a jump from the beach, trendy restaurants, beach clubs and designer boutiques. Spacious and well designed, this luxury villa has six bedrooms and ample indoor and outdoor living areas, including an antique wood-carved pavilion filled with daybeds overlooking an elegant 16-metre pool set in tropical gardens. A gym, spa room, private chef preparing meals from a gourmet menu, and fabulously attentive service seal the deal.
Located in the trendy Oberoi district, Villa Lilibel is fabulously positioned to enjoy the beach(300m away), world-class restaurants, bars and boutiques. With a setting in a private complex, peace and quiet are also assured.
The ancient sea temple of Petitenget is just down the road, as is renowned Body Works spa, and legendary beach club Ku Dé Ta (400m.) An eclectic range of eateries within easy walking distance include the funky Sea Circus café, retro-style Motel Mexicola, seaside Italian restaurant, La Lucciola, and Vin+ which includes the most extensive retail wine shop on the island.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.