Stunning three bedroom Bali Villa close to famous restaurants and vibrant nightlife
Located down a quiet street, within a secure complex of private villas, Villa Kyah provides a great location with ease of access to Legian, Seminyak and of course the famous “Eat Street” otherwise known as Jalan Laksmana, along with the wonderful shopping and entertainment this strip provides. This brand-new villa features spacious open-plan living with three large bedrooms, a private pool and a modern kitchen. 24-hour security and highly trained staff will ensure a relaxing and safe holiday experience.
The main open-plan building provides spacious living areas and accommodation. The solid timber dining table, massive lounge and large TV provide the perfect space to relax with views across the pool and garden. The open western kitchen offers plenty of workspaces including a stove, a microwave, a refrigerator, a water dispenser, cutlery and a chinaware. Sun loungers adorn the large pool with a retractable sun blind to provide extra shade for guests as they relax by the private pool. The tropical gardens and manicured lawns are well established while a high perimeter wall ensures complete privacy for guests.
Three bedrooms comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests. Off the main living area is a queen size bedroom with a private ensuite bathroom which provides air-conditioned comfort with built-in wardrobes and a flat-screen TV with cable television. Two more master bedrooms feature king-sized beds, a dressing table, a safety deposit box in the wardrobe and stylish ensuite bathrooms with semi-open rain showers and exclusive guest amenities. One master bedroom ensuite bathroom also features a large soaking bath.
Villa Kyah’s staff pride themselves on delivering warm and attentive service. Housekeeping and villa maintenance are pleased to serve and maintain a well-run household providing support delivered with grace while the villa manager and team are more than happy to address any questions or inquiries guests may have to ensure your stay with us is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Villa Kyah is located down a small lane offering its uniquely tranquil setting whilst being a short walk to a supermarket at Sunset Point, or try some of the hip cafes and antique stores along Jalan Merternadi and try the unique flavours of ice cream and gelato at Gusto.
The villa is only a 5-minute drive to Jalan Laksmana, locally known as “Eat Street”. A few minutes away from the beach, it is a pleasure getting lost in the abundance of café’s, high-end boutiques, art galleries, and lavish spas on your walk. Be sure to catch a sunset on Seminyak Beach, famous for its regular Balinese ceremonies complete with gamelan melody players and offerings to the Gods.
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms – 1 guest bedroom, that features a satellite TV & DVD, and two master bedrooms
- 3 ensuite bathrooms featuring an outdoor rainforest shower (with a free-standing bath in one master bathroom)
- Fresh linens and towels
- Deposit box in each bedroom
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with fridge, microwave, water dispenser, cutlery, china and glassware
- Living room complete with a flat-screen flat-screen satellite TV/DVD Dining room with seating for 8 people
- Private pool with sun loungers Free WiFi
- Complimentary transfers from the airport to the villa for villa guests only (stay 5 or more nights and we will provide return transfers from the villa to the airport);
- First-morning breakfast ingredients await guests’ arrival; Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival
- Complimentary tea and coffee Free mineral water
- Daily housekeeping service (8 hours) Daily manager availability
- Cook (on request) Gardener
- Security guards 24/7
- At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre‐stocking
- Activities and excursions Event fee
- After-hours staff service
- Maximum 6 guests Children welcome
- Smoking is permitted in outdoor areas only Pets are not permitted
- Wedding/social events need special confirmation
- Rental car recommended Transport available
- Walking distance to:
- Sunset Point supermarket L’assiette (French)
- Gusto (Ice cream)
- Housewives on Fire (International) Mamasan (Asian fusion)
- Jalan Seminyak for shopping 5‐10 minutes drive to:
- Double Six, Legian and Seminyak beaches Cocoon Beach Club and Restaurant
- Ku De Ta (International)
- Potato Head (International) Metis (French)
- Sardine (International) Sarong (Asian)
- Gado Gado (International)
- La Plancha (beach bar with beanbags stretched out on the sand) Jalan Laksmana & Kayu Aya for shopping
- Seminyak Square & Seminyak Village for more shopping
- 30 minutes drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport