Beautifully decorated luxury two bedroom Seminyak villa just 500m from the beach and with a chef and excellent reviews
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- 4 Guests
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Kawi Seminyak…
- Villa Kawi is well equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot; a high chair; DVDs; and board games. A baby car seat and pool safety fence is available on request
- The villa is fully staffed and includes; Villa manager; 2 villa supervisors, head chef and cook; 5 villa attendants; security and gardeners. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request
- Both bedrooms feature semi-open-air ensuite bathrooms with monsoon showers and bathtubs with marble surrounds sitting next to a tiny walled garden planted with palms
- An interconnecting door links Villa Kawi with Villa Solo next door, offering a three-bedroom renting option with two pools
- The pool is bordered by high walls and an array of tropical shrubs including a sweet-scented frangipani tree and giant elephant ears
- There’s a 13m swimming pool fed by a pair of ‘barong’ headwater
A stylish hideaway in the heart of Seminyak, Villa Kawi is just 500 metres from a sweeping sandy beach and has the best of Bali’s world-class restaurants, bars and boutiques right on its doorstep. Elegant design highlights contemporary tropical living, with a private swimming pool encircled by a lush walled garden, an atmospheric open-plan living area and two spacious bedrooms with courtyard bathrooms. As one of four luxurious Lakshmi Villas, Kawi can be rented alone, or in combination with the other villas, to provide up to seven bedrooms sleeping, 14 adults.
Villa Kawi is nestled within the luxurious and secure Laksmana Villa complex in Petitengetand has great access to the area’s many facilities. Walking 250m down the driveway will bring you to several nice coffee shops, boutiques and affordable restaurants. Five-star hotels with fine-dining restaurants line the opposite side of the road. By turning right you can access the beach (500m) at Petitenget Temple. Here you will also find the beachfront LaLucciola – great food and one of the best restaurant views on the island. Be sure to check out Bodyworks Spa (300m) too; a favourite with ex-pats. When you turn left from the driveway a row of shops will lead you to the famous beachfront dining and lounge venue, KuDe Ta. A whole slew of great restaurants and nightspots can be found in either directionwithin two kilometres from the villa. Taxis are reliable, cheap and plentiful.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.