Villa Kalimaya III
Beautiful, large three bedroom Seminyak villa with a butler and chef, just moments from Seminyak beach and with fantastic reviews
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Guests
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Kalimaya III Seminyak…
- Villa Kalimaya III is well equipped for families. Facilities include high chairs; baby cots and children’s DVDs
- The living room can be opened up to the breeze or closed off in air-conditioned comfort and is equipped with satellite TV and DVD and surround sound system
- The villa has an indoor temperature-controlled dining room for six overlooking the pool and garden
- There’s a kitchen and bar which overlooks the swimming pool
- The three bedrooms are set over two floors, all furnished with king-size beds with plush marble ensuites with rain shower and bathtub
Immaculate Private Luxury Villa Moments From Seminyak Beach
Villa Kalimaya III is an immaculate private luxury villa, moments from Seminyak Beach, yet serene within walled gardens brimming with tropical colour. The villa has three ensuite bedrooms elegantly furnished with four-poster beds, a 12m swimming pool with bar area, thatched garden balé and infrared sauna.
WiFi is available throughout, as are iPod docks, plasma TVs, DVD players and a Bosé surround-sound system. A highly trained team of professional staff capture the essence of Balinese hospitality and an experienced chef prepares restaurant-quality food.
Villa Kalimaya is located in the absolute heart of Seminyak, within short walking distance from some of the best known and iconic restaurants and bars on the island. Ku De Ta and Potato Head are literally at your doorstep and it’s just a stroll to the gorgeous beachside restaurant La Lucciola and the hot new dining favourite with both locals and ex-pats, Petitenget. Take some time and explore some of the world-class boutiques and fabulous contemporary art galleries.
If you’re into surfing then the beach is just a few minutes away and boasts some serious world-class breaks and brilliant sunsets. Don’t miss out on a visit to Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple in Bali, where spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.