High-end luxury four bedroom fully staffed Seminyak villa on a private estate just moments from East Street
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Jemma Seminyak…
- The personal service by the villa staff including full-time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Villa Jemma is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; games; Children’s cutlery and crockery
- The 16-metre swimming pool with shallow area for kids, decking, sun loungers and umbrellas
- The villa has beautifully landscaped gardens with lots of colours
- There’s a sunny walled courtyard with a koi pond next to the dining room
- The thatched bale pavilion in the garden large enough for six people
Exclusive Residential Enclave
Nestled in an exclusive residential enclave, close to Seminyak’s world-class restaurants and sweeping sandy beaches, the charming, fully staffed, four-bedroom Villa Jemma offers guests utter relaxation in one of Bali’s best locations.
Embrace the tropical outdoor lifestyle that Bali is famous for, with lazy days spent lounging in the thatched bale alongside the inviting 16-metre pool, or in the bright, spacious living room that opens up to the gorgeous gardens. Three double bedrooms are well equipped and boast beautiful bathrooms, while the fourth (twin) bedroom, with an adjacent shower room, conveniently doubles as a study/TV room.
Villa Jemma is located just off Seminyak’s buzzing Jalan Laksmana, where some of Bali’s best shopping, funkiest bars, sophisticated restaurants and cool cafes can be found. It’s a short walk to the ever-fashionable Ku De Ta, one of Bali’s premier spots to sip a cocktail at sunset, and to the iconic La Lucciola, perfect for a meal overlooking the ocean. Seminyak’s surf beaches are close by as is Pura Petitenget, a beachside temple where you will often see locals dressed in stunning traditional clothes performing ancient ceremonies, and Bali’snumber one sports and leisure venue, the Finns Recreation Club (complimentary limited guest membership included in villa stay).
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.