Beautiful four bedroom Seminyak villa with a butler and chef, just 500m from the beach and in walking distance to Eat Street. Fabulous reviews.
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Jajaliluna Seminyak…
- The villa has a full complement of luxury electronic devices, including Satellite TV and DVD players; Denon surround-sound system with CD player; iPod dock, movie hard drive and Nintendo Wii
- The master bedroom has an adjoining ensuite bathroom with a walk-in rain shower, twin marble vanities, a walled garden with a second rain shower and a large terrazzo bathtub
- The villa has four separate poolside areas including a large Palimanan stone sun terrace with lounges and umbrellas, a shady timber deck with rattan sofas and an outdoor dining and BBQ area and a sheltered daybed
- The large T-shaped swimming pool with aquamarine and cobalt blue ceramic
Hidden Paradise for Families and Friends Seeking the Best of Bali
Just a stone’s throw from the beach, this 4-bedroom Seminyak villa is a hidden paradise for families and friends seeking the best of Bali. The villa combines modern and colonial architecture inspired by its exotic tropical location and comes with a T-shaped swimming pool, plenty of luxurious living space, a media room and a dining terrace in a delightful courtyard setting. Five-star service is provided by the villa’s friendly staff, including a butler, housekeepers and an experienced in-house chef who prepares delicious Asian fare and sensational seafood barbecues.
Just 500 metres from Seminyak Beach and a short stroll to the island’s most famous restaurants, bars, spas and boutiques, Villa Jajaliluna is a food lover and shopper’s dream location. The villa is situated just off Jalan Laksmana, Bali’s ‘Eat St’, where you will find every type of cuisine possible – Italian, Japanese, Moroccan, Indian and traditional Indonesian warungs.
The wide, black, sandy beach near the villa stretches north and south as far as the eye can see, and is perfect for running, walking, building sandcastles and, of course, lazing in the sun. Sunbeds with umbrellas can be hired from local vendors, but if you want a more luxurious experience head to the string of five-star hotels that offer five-star beachside service. At sunset, Seminyak Beach is alive with locals and holidaymakers savouring the magical moments as the sun goes down.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.