Villa Damai Lestari
Tropical high-class three bedroom Seminyak villa with butler service
What we love about Villa Damai Lestari Seminyak…
- Located right in the heart of Seminyak
- Beautiful interior design with the use of natural elements
- The lovely open-plan living pavilion
- Sofa lounge facing a large TV with surround-sound speakers
- Soaking bathtubs in the master suites
- Alfresco lounge area at one end of the swimming pool
- Stone’s throw from the famous ‘eat street’
Villa Damai Lestari
Villa Damai Lestari “Everlasting Peace” is a unique tropical 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa, nestled away in Seminyak’s attractive business district. Villa Damai Lestari is 15 minutes walk from the Petitenget beach, and its world-class surf, picturesque coastline, and sublime sunsets.
With a grand living space and verdant garden, surrounding a revitalizing swimming pool, Villa Damai Lestari offers guests a tranquil and memorable experience, fitting for the “Island of the Gods”. Perfect for idling the days away, entertaining family and friends – enjoying the peaceful splendor of Bali.
- Private swimming pool and sunning
- A/C master suite, queen bed with en-suite bathroom, with bathtub and shower
- A/C suite #2, queen bed with en-suite bathroom, with bathtub and shower
- A/C Suite #3, queen bed with en-suite bathroom, with shower
- Outdoor lounge and bar area
- Massive indoor open plan living area with lounge and modern staffed kitchen, including separate bathroom and shower
- On-call cook and support management
- Free wireless Internet
- Outside laundry service available
- 42” Flat screen TV and satellite cable
- DVD player and modern sound system
Villa Damai Lestari is located in the heart of Seminyak’s shopping and dining district, just off Jalan Laksmana (Jalan Kayu Aya), on a small, quiet sub-road. Villa Damai Lestari is a stone’s throw from a large selection of stylish cafes and boutiques, and five minutes walk from some of Bali’s most popular restaurants (Café Bali, Rumours, Trattoria). Villa Damai Lestari is a five-minute drive from Bali’s hottest attractions and nightclubs (Hu’u Bar, Ku De Ta, Living Room, etc.), and a thirty-minute drive from the Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). The location is prime in the middle of premium restaurants and boutiques but yet is quiet for its being inside a lane along with local community houses and private villas.
Seminyak is widely regarded as Bali’s most fashionable area, and it is close to the renowned Legian, Oberoi, and Semaya hotels. Local transport is inexpensive, and trips can be easily organized to Bali’s other prime tourist attractions, including Ubud and Uluwatu, and Villa Damai Lestari is convenient for all of Bali’s best shops and pulsating nightspots. From Seminyak, travelers also can easily access Bali’s incredible dive sites, sailing cruises, as well as other sports, leisure, and cultural iconography.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee pa