Stunning modern cliff-top three bedroom villa with cable-car access to stunning white sand beach and five-star resort facilities
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Guests
- This villa does not have a live calendar feed. Please contact us for availability
What we love about Villa Cantik Uluwatu…
- Residing within one of Asia’s premier resorts, Villa Cantik offers a cost-effective yet stunning way to enjoy Bali
- There’s a fine dining restaurant on-site offering amazing food and breathtaking views
- The third spacious bedroom has a completely separate entrance from the resort, which makes it a good choice for guests who like late night outs.
- The villa itself has a 6 * 4-metre swimming pool, next to which is a tanning deck surrounded by lush tropical vegetation
- The resort boasts one of Bali’s premier beach clubs at the foot of the cliff
- There is a specialist wine shop/cellar with a sommelier to help you choose the perfect bottle
- There’s a children club, to give you a little more relaxation time
- Visit the spa to enjoy a cliff-top massage to the sound of only waves breaking below
Together with the unique resort experience, the three-bedroom Villa Cantik with its flowering tropical garden, a 6 x 4-metre private swimming pool, comfortable furnishing and facilities is the perfect place for a great vacation in Bali with either family or simply with a group of friends.
The ground floor houses the very comfortably furnished open-plan living and dining room with adjoining kitchen, and leads straight out to the pool deck and the garden, while the second bedroom is located adjacent next to the pool and is equipped with a queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with an open-air shower and bathtub.
The third spacious bedroom is accessed via an enclosed staircase that leads down from the living room and it also has a completely separate entrance from the resort premises, which makes it a good choice for guests who like late night outs. This bedroom is equipped with a four-poster queen-sized bed, a sofa with a coffee table and an en-suite bathroom with an open-air shower and a bathtub. Sliding doors look into the tiny garden with tropical flowers.
The oversized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet fully encompasses the upper floor and is equipped with luxury, four-poster king-size bed, side tables, working desk and TV, while the en-suite bathroom has a sliding window in front of an oval bathtub so you can enjoy the tree-tops views and some breezes.
At your disposal in villa Cantik :
- Three luxuriously appointed bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The Master bedroom has a walk-in cabinet, while other bedrooms have wardrobes.
- All three bathrooms have a shower and a bathtub.
- Master bedroom comes with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, and work desk.
- Air-conditioned study room, which can be used as an additional bedroom for two extra persons.
- Luxury bedding and towels, bathrobes, and toiletries.
- Spacious air-conditioned living area with sofa seating, flat-screen TV with DVD player and cable TV channels, with a kitchen and dining table for eight, and wrap-around and sliding French doors leading to the pool deck.
- Fully equipped European-style kitchen with a fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave, juice extractor, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dishwasher (the hotel provides washing detergent on request).
- Washing machine (guests need to buy detergent).
- 6 x 4-metre overflow swimming pool.
- Timber pool deck with three sun loungers and an umbrella.
- Small, well-manicured garden with tropical flowers and fish ponds.
Kandara estate is located on the southern cliffs of the Bukit peninsula, just 30 minutes away from Denpasar’s international airport. Nearby Uluwatu, with its ancient Hindu temple, its world-class surf breaks and unforgettable sunsets are located nearby, as well as the GWK cultural park, are where guests can experience local history and culture and see the best traditional Kecak dance performances in Bali. Twenty minutes away by car is Jimbaran Beach, home to the famous beachside restaurants that cook the freshest seafood every night over coconut husks, where guests can get sand between their toes while they get serenaded by local musicians and watch the sunset into the sea by candlelight. Nearby are a host of luxury resorts including Banyan Tree, Bvlgari, Four Seasons, and Ayana with their world-class spa facilities (including the largest Thalasso spa in the world in Ayana) and exquisite restaurants. Many more five-star resorts, boutique shopping, golf courses and white sand beaches can be found in the Nusa Dua resort area and Pecatu, which are both only a 20-minute drive away. All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.
Villa rental requires a security deposit of USD 500, to be settled upon check-in. The deposit will be refunded on check-out after verification by the staff.