Architect designed and artist furnished new, unique three bedroom Seminyak villa with sauna, gym and massage room, and in easy reach of Eat Street
What we love about Villa Alina Seminyak…
- The villa has lovely touches throughout which surprise and delight you, from paintings that turn out to be doors to the amazing loft-style living room
- The villa’s in an excellent location in easy walking distance of Eat Street
- There’s a fantastic, modern kitchen with unusual touches
- The gym and sauna are beautifully designed
- It’s a really family-friendly villa
4 rooms villa for a total of 258m2 with WI-FI
Location: 200 meter from Oberoi Road
– Water purifier: filter system for water distillation. The water expelled from all the tabs is drinkable. Additional water gallon available.
– The electrical consumption is controlled and partly limited by using a solar system
– 20.000 Liters rainwater collection
COMPOSITION & DESCRIPTION
Ground floor, 158m2
– Living room
– Dining table for 10-12 people
– Kitchen full equipped
– Guest toilette
– Office console
– Acoustic surround system for all equipment.
– Part of the roof is transformed into a perfect habitat for gardens.
– Drinkable water from all the house’s taps
(ultraviolet, activated carbon filter, multimedia filter)
– The water utilized for watering the gardens (Babylonian garden, ground gardens, and green wall) is obtained through the recycling of the house wastewater
– Solar system water heater
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.