Villa Casa Evaliza
Extremely spacious and beautiful four bedroom Seminyak villa just 250m from the beach and with a complimentary car & driver
What we love about Villa Casa Evaliza Seminyak…
- The expansive Living & Dining Pavilion is characterised by a soaring alang-alang (thatched) roof, cream terrazzo floor, and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that run the length of the building and along one side
- The villa’s ‘Poster Room’ presents a romantic, king-size four-poster bed, framed botanical prints on the walls, and two white wicker planter chairs
- There’s a kid’s room that has a bunk bed where up to 5 kids can easily sleep. Thanks to an extension on a gorgeous featherbed, the room can be converted into a king-size bedroom suitable for adult guests and couples
- Villa Casa Evaliza is located in a fantastic located near to the beach, the famous Kudeta restaurant and beach club, and many of the island’s best restaurants
- The swimming pool is a large 14*5m
- It’s fully staffed
Casa Evaliza is a spacious luxury four-bedroom villa, located 250 metres from the beach in the upmarket Seminyak area on Bali’s southwest coast and accessed through the same road which serves the Club at the Legian Suites Hotel, and just minutes walk from the world-famous Kudeta restaurant.
The generously-sized master bedroom is equipped with a king-size bed and also incorporates a sitting area furnished with a daybed and an antique desk. A 45” satellite-channel TV and DVD player rests on an antique ‘gerobok’ rice chest, juxtaposed with a window to one side that overlooks a small pebbled garden. Sliding doors provide an access to an ensuite, air-conditioned bathroom.
The ‘Poster Room’ presents a romantic, king-size four-poster bed, framed botanical prints on the walls, and two white wicker planter chairs.
The Kids’ Room has a bunk bed where up to 5 kids can easily sleep. Thanks to an extension on a gorgeous featherbed, the room can be converted into a king-size bedroom suitable for adult guests and couples.
On the south side of the villa is the slightly smaller Zen Room, furnished with a queen-size bed and its own ensuite bathroom with shower.
All of these bedrooms are equipped with 30″ flat-screen TVs and DVD players. Two of the ensuite bathrooms are fitted with bathtubs, and all three have walk-in rain showers.
The expansive Living & Dining Pavilion is characterised by a soaring alang-alang (thatched) roof, cream terrazzo floor, and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that run the length of the building and along one side. These doors offer the options of different environments and can be folded open to create an open-air, tropical living experience beside the garden and swimming pool. The pavilion is cooled by six powerful ceiling fans and also features the option of air-conditioning.
At one side of the room is a dining table, comfortably seating ten to twelve on funky double seats fashioned from cowhide.
The Media Room is situated on the ground floor next to the living & dining area. This cosy, air-conditioned room is accessed by folding glass doors and features a cool terrazzo floor. A built-in L-shaped couch hugs the walls, creating a comfortable space for watching the 45″ satellite-channel TV, complete with DVD/CD player and a good selection of DVDs. WiFi Internet access is available throughout the villa.
• private swimming pool (14,5 m x 5 m)
• 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• Fully staffed
• Satellite TV, DVD in each room
• I-Pod and I-Pod dock
• IDD, Local call available
• Safety deposit box in each bedroom
• WiFi Broadband internet connection (free of charge).
• Media Room featuring TV and satellite connection
• DVD, CD and book collection
• Baby cots (2)
• Complimentary 8 hours seven-seater Kijang Innova car and driver (exclude petrol)
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 200K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.