Villa Aramanis Indah
Luxurious open-plan style three bedroom Seminyak villa
What we love about Villa Aramanis Indah Seminyak…
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- The lovely, quiet lane location
- The villa is beautifully furnished
- The professionally landscaped and totally private gardens
- The lovely, fully equipped kitchen complete with an island
- The lovely, quiet lane location bit great for Seminyak’s attractions
Villa Aramanis Indah
This 3 bedroom luxury private villa offers a private swimming pool, tropical gardens, and wonderful indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Conveniently positioned within easy reach of everything that this highly sought–after suburb has to offer, yet tucked away in a quiet lane far enough removed to ensure a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
Villa Indah provides a generous 300 sqm of floor space all under the one roof and sits within 500 sqm of professionally landscaped and totally private gardens.
Villa Indah perfectly blends modern luxury living with Balinese tropical design elements and touches, creating the ideal environment for an unforgettable Bali holiday The living and dining areas feature extra high 4.2 m ceilings with louver windows above aluminum bi-fold doors allowing for wonderful air‐flow from cooling breezes, air‐conditioning throughout, custom-designed furnishings, stunning marble floors, LED lighting and a surround sound music system.
The dining room comfortably seats 8 guests and adjoins a fully equipped rubberwood kitchen with dark granite benchtops with stainless steel appliances and mirror splashbacks.
Under the same roof of the villa is a cleverly designed indoor/outdoor room that divides the kitchen and dining areas of the villa from the living and media room. With its hardwood timber flooring and handmade rattan furniture, it’s the ideal space to escape the sun or chill out of an evening with a relaxing drink.
The living and media room offers the latest in‐home entertainment system including wide-screen LCD TV, DVD/CD player and surround sound music system, and iPod docking station.
Each of the three very generously sized bedrooms includes ensuites with rain shower, separate WC, own private gardens, air‐conditioning, ceiling fans, built–in wardrobes, study desk, LCD TV, and DVD/CD player.
The master suite features double vanity, a two‐person shower, a free-standing bath, and a walk-in wardrobe.
The private villa experience is perfected by a team of highly attentive yet discreet staff who are there to ensure all guests dreams and expectations are met.
Bedroom and bathroom description
Master bedroom 1
King size bed, ensuite bathroom with bathtub, two‐person shower and double vanity, airconditioning, ceiling fan, safe, HD LCD TV, telephone, DVD/CD player, walk‐in wardrobe, study
desk, linens, and towels.
Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom with rain shower, air‐conditioning, HD LCD TV, safe, DVD/CD player, built‐in wardrobes, study desk, linens and towels.
Twin beds or queen size bed, ensuite bathroom with rain shower, air‐conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, HD LCD TV, DVD/CD player, built‐in wardrobes, study desk, linens and towels.
- Features & amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod docking system
- Surround sound music system
- Free Wi‐Fi
- Media room
- Hair dryers
- Conventional oven
- Water dispenser
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Outdoor features
- Pool (8m x 4m)
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers and umbrella
- Staff & services
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your villa
- Daily manager availability
- Daily butler service
- Daily housekeeping service
- 24 hours security
- At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre‐stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Event fee
- After hours staff service
- Villa policies
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Non‐smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Staff works from 8am – 6pm
- Wedding/social events need special confirmation
- Walking distance to:
- Bintang Supermarket
- Jalan Seminyak for shopping
- SIP Restaurant (French)
- Jenja (Nightclub on Jl. Nakula)
- Hammerhead Fitness Club
- Double Six, Legian and Seminyak beaches;
- Cocoon Beach Club and Restaurant;
- 5 ‐ 10 minute drive to:
- Ultimo (Italian)
- Rumours (International – great for steaks, pies and ribs)
- Kilo (International – tapas style menu)
- Trattoria (Italian)
- La Favela (Nightclub)
- Laca Laca (Mexican)
- Champagne bar
- Zuccini (healthy salads and juices)
- Corner shop (Australian food)
- Mamasan (Asian fusion)
- Seminyak Village for upmarket shopping
- Seminyak Square for Adrenaline Sports Bar, supermarket and shopping
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one cara, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.