Villa Aramanis Damai
Contemporary, luxury living open-plan three bedroom Seminyak villa with butler service in an excellent, quiet location but close to the action
What we love about Villa Aramanis Damai Seminyak…
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- The lovely, quiet lane location
- The villa is beautifully furnished
- The professionally landscaped and totally private gardens
- The lovely, fully equipped kitchen complete with an island
- The lovely, quiet lane location bit great for Seminyak’s attractions
- There’s a poolside bar
Conveniently positioned within easy reach of everything that this highly sought–after suburb has to offer, yet tucked away in a quiet lane far enough removed to ensure a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
Villa Damai provides a generous 300 sqm of floor space all under one roof and sits within 500 sqm of professionally landscaped and totally private gardens.
Villa Damai perfectly blend modern luxury living with Balinese tropical design elements and touches, creating the ideal environment for an unforgettable Bali holiday
The living and dining areas feature extra high 4.2 m ceilings with louver windows above aluminum bi–fold doors allowing for lovely air flow from cooling breezes, air-conditioning throughout, custom-designed furnishings, stunning marble floors, LED lighting, and a surround sound music system.
The dining room comfortably seats 8 guests and adjoins a fully equipped rubberwood kitchen with dark granite benchtops with stainless steel appliances and mirror splashbacks.
Under the same roof is a cleverly designed indoor/outdoor area that divides the kitchen and dining areas of the villa from the living and media room. With its hardwood timber flooring and handmade rattan furniture, it’s the ideal space to escape the sun or chill out of an evening with a relaxing drink.
The living and media room offers the latest in–home entertainment system including wide-screen LCD TV, DVD/CD player surround sound system, and iPod docking station.
Each of the three very generously sized bedrooms includes ensuites with rain shower, separate WC, own private gardens, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes, study desk, LCD TV, and DCD/CD player.
The master suite features double vanity, a two-person shower, a free-standing bath, and a walk-in wardrobe.
The private villa experience is perfected by a team of highly attentive yet discreet staff who are there to ensure all guest’s dreams and expectations are met.
Bedroom and bathroom descriptions
Master bedroom 1
King size bed, ensuite bathroom with bathtub, two-person shower and double vanity, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, HD LCD TV, telephone, DVD/CD player, walk-in wardrobe, study desk, linens, and towels.
Queen bed, ensuite bathroom with rain shower, air-conditioning, HD LCD TV, safe, TV, DVD/CD player, built-in wardrobes, study desk, linens, and towels.
Twin beds or queen bed, ensuite bathroom with rain shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, HD LCD TV, DVD/CD player, built-in wardrobes, study desk, linens, and towels.
Features & amenities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod docking system
- Surround sound music system
- Wi-Fi access
- Media room
- Hair dryers
- Conventional oven
- Water dispenser
- Cutlery, crockery, and glassware
- Outdoor features
- Outdoor pool (8m x 4m)
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers and umbrella
Staff & services
- Daily breakfast
- Daily manager availability
- Daily butler service
- Daily housekeeping service
- 24 hours security
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Event fee
- After hours staff service
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Staff works from 8 am – 6 pm
- Wedding/social events need special confirmation
Location Walking distance to:
- Bintang Supermarket
- Jalan Seminyak for shopping
- SIP Restaurant (French)
- Jenja (Nightclub on Jl. Nakula)
- Hammerhead Fitness Club
- Double Six, Legian and Seminyak beaches;
- Cocoon Beach Club and Restaurant;
5 – 10 minute drive to:
- Ultimo (Italian)
- Rumours (International – great for steaks, pies, and ribs)
- Kilo (International – tapas style menu)
- Trattoria (Italian)
- La Favela (Nightclub)
- Laca Laca (Mexican)
- Champagne bar
- Zuccini (healthy salads and juices)
- Corner shop (Australian food)
- Mamasan (Asian fusion)
- Seminyak Village for upmarket shopping
- Seminyak Square for Adrenaline Sports Bar, supermarket, and shopping
- Sisterfields (Australian)
- Tiger Palm (Asian fusion)
- Motel Mexicola (Mexican bar & restaurant)
- Bambu (Asian)
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.